Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
You really liked this film don't you?
For some reason, she's had it in her profile faves for months.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Wondered why I hadn't seen this 1992 Meryl Streep movie. Now I know why - stupid movie, at least the little I saw.
Yeah I thought Streep was the worst casting choice. She couldnt do comedy back then.

Do you see what happens larry!?
just been to see miami vice and it was the biggest crock of **** i've ever seen. avoid it like the plague.
colin farrel can't act, jamie foxx slept through the whole film (at least thats what it felt like) and the script? lets just say even the nicest thing to write would be banned for fowl language.
Yeah i found that disappointing too. Michael mann movies are usually really good. But didnt rate this one

Do you see what happens larry!?
The last movie i saw was titanic... seen it a bunch of times but always enjoy

Chinatown - 8/10

A movie you should watch twice, but after that, it's pointless. I have it on VHS, would sell it if I could get more than 25 cents

I watch it every year and still enjoy it

It comes at night.

Cleaning my shoes is more entertaining

You must have some f*cked-up shoes.
That's lovely. What charm school did you go to?

The kind that teaches you how to read between the lines.

f*cked-up
You mean teaches you to read between the asterisk?

Yeh anyway, moving right along.

Welcome to the human race...
You said that you considered cleaning your shoes more entertaining than It Comes at Night, which implies that you thought it was as boring as an actual chore. I, who did consider it a reasonably effective film, made a response where the subtext is "if you think cleaning your shoes is more 'entertaining' than this movie, then you must really have some interesting shoes to clean" - and, since we're talking about a horror film, the "f*cked-up" is supposed to imply that the shoes are even more horrifying than an actual horror film.

That's how you read between the lines.

The Quatermass Xperiment (1955, Val Guest)

There's something about these old '50s sci-fi/monster flicks that I just can't resist. Yes, many of them come off as terribly dated by today's standards, but they also have a very distinct charm and vibe of their own, which makes them infinitely watchable, at least in my book. This particular one, despite the frequently stilted dialogue, was a lot of fun to watch and had some cool special effects and atmosphere. I thought Richard Wordsworth's performance as Victor Caroon was outstanding (Margia Dean as Caroon's wife was dreadful, though).

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Wondered why I hadn't seen this 1992 Meryl Streep movie. Now I know why - stupid movie, at least the little I saw.
You're crazy, this is a hilarious movie!