Make Your Picks

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

After my 4th viewing I emailed my bro to say the cinemaotgraphy was superb but he would have been perfect for it. He said Jen offered it to him first but he had scheduling conflicts in US. Dayum! Great job by the DoP. Stunning.
Oh really – so he works in the industry?

What happened to
WARNING: spoilers below
the lovely old woman next door? I havent rewatched it since 2015
Not a lot I don't think.

I can't remember exactly unless the relationship just carries on as normal.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh really – so he works in the industry?

Not a lot I don't think.

I can't remember exactly unless the relationship just carries on as normal.
Yeah he worked on hitman's bodyguard which I keep plugging. Comes out this month. 18th for muricans, end of the month for us. See every chance I get, BUT I'M NOT A SHILL. Tight bastard only gives me a t shirt or poster.

I had a sudden memory flash she died but I might be mixing that up with another movie.

Yeah he worked on hitman's bodyguard which I keep plugging. Comes out this month. 18th for muricans, end of the month for us. See every chance I get, BUT I'M NOT A SHILL. Tight bastard only gives me a t shirt or poster.
That's what I like about you Dani – I'm always catching up on the lingo .

I had a sudden memory flash she died but I might be mixing that up with another movie.
Yeah, I just remember her concern for the family and then it all goes fuzzy .

That's what I like about you Dani – I'm always catching up on the lingo .

Yeah, I just remember her concern for the family and then it all goes fuzzy .
LOL I didnt know what a shill was until it became a dirty word on imdb. Hell, I'd love to get paid for plugging movies.

LOL I didnt know what a shill was until it became a dirty word on imdb. Hell, I'd love to get paid for plugging movies.
Still, you've got your t-shirt and poster .

Still, you've got your t-shirt and poster .
t shirt died but poster is hanging on the wall. I've also got some great photos of actors strangling him lol

Excellent documentary.

Bronson (2008) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

This is one of the most edge of your seat, nail-biting, nerve wracking movies I've ever seen.I was sweating like mad and even jumped a few times.

If you get the chance to see one of the performances of the play, please do, I'll envy you so badly.

Also, watch this movie in total darkness with the only light coming from the TV. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

9/10

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
A great film, but:

1. 3 Days of a Blind Girl > Wait Until Dark
2. Veronica Yip > Audrey Hepburn
3. Anthony Wong > Alan Arkin

Sorry.

had a sudden memory flash she died but I might be mixing that up with another movie.
Dani and SiB, the last we see of her character is when she comes to door, asking if everything is all right, then we never see her again. The mom kind of allayed her concerns, then went back to, well, you know.

It was alright, I'm a bit conflicted because it's the new take on Die Hard but we've seen three other Die Hards (John Wick, The Raid, Snowpiercer) and they all looked better, their worlds where more defined and I felt the need to watch them again. This was good but I'll never revisit it and I'm a little surprised at the hype.

It was alright, I'm a bit conflicted because it's the new take on Die Hard but we've seen three other Die Hards (John Wick, The Raid, Snowpiercer) and they all looked better, their worlds where more defined and I felt the need to watch them again. This was good but I'll never revisit it and I'm a little surprised at the hype.

Did you see the original? Also I am not sure about the Die Hard comparison, I get that it is one man against set enemies in a enclosed location but I still think it is different. Karl Urban I think did a great job and I like to revisit this every 6 months or so as I think it is another take on the action genre.

Did you see the original? Also I am not sure about the Die Hard comparison, I get that it is one man against set enemies in a enclosed location but I still think it is different. Karl Urban I think did a great job and I like to revisit this every 6 months or so as I think it is another take on the action genre.
Yeah I didn't see it as anything new or different, it actually felt like an 80's science fiction/action film.

And it's a different variation on the Die Hard theme not to say it's a rip off but after Die Hard came out it was Die Hard on a Boat (Under Siege), Die Hard on a mountain (Cliff Hanger), Die Hard in a prison (The Rock), Die Hard on a prison plane (Con Air),Die Hard on a plane (Executive Decision), Die Hard on a plane with a black guy (Passenger 57), Die Hard on President Plane's (Air Force One), Die Hard at the Presidents home (White House Down).

I can understand if you didn't grow up in the 90's this being something refreshing but for people of my generation this was Sunday afternoon matinee type stuff. At no point during the movie was I wowed.