Again cyborg woman...

Tools    

Again a cyborg female 😋 and this one gonna be hard to find.

Not sure when I watched it (probably some 90') and how old is movie, I know I watch it only once on the tv.

Some guy trying to capture some bad guys... and his girlfriend or maybe his female police partner (not sure - maybe both😋 ), get a car accident or even maybe get wounded by those bad guys.
She finishes in the ''hospital'' where they make a cyborg of her!
She woke up during the operation and escape from the desk through the hallways to the roof of the hospital where is shown that is raining outside.
There arrived that same guy and they two started arguing in the rain, where she say sth like I'm a monster, or I'm a freak and show her robotic hand! - I just remember this scene where she wigle with her robotic fingers, and rain drops rebound from them.

At end of the movie when they beat those bad guys... they are in the apartment where the guy sitting on the couch, and she sits on his lap like a stripper and begins to ''vibrate'' 😅 - camera goes out and shows the building from the street, and there is earthquake-like 😂

I don't remember anything else. Not sure is she blonde, black, or brown... only can say that its a younger couple

Any help? Does this all sound familiar to anyone?

Some possibilities in here, my money is on The Demolitionist or Robo Chic, but I haven't actually seen them.

*https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkegWSzjtBk

Whoever she is, she's definitely marriage material.*

Some possibilities in here, my money is on The Demolitionist or Robo Chic, but I haven't actually seen them.

*https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkegWSzjtBk

Whoever she is, she's definitely marriage material.*
Pfff... cant find on this list. All females cyborgs in those movies have some sort of armor, this cyborg i remember don't have it.
Only possible match is The Demolitionist 1995... but i don't find anything recognizable,
She don't escape operation, and there is no earthquake at end 😂