Silent Film Era Hall of Fame

Tools    

Also just a suggestion but you may want to shelve Beatle's nom for now like Citizen did with that one in the Noir HOF. He hasn't been on in the past five days and he has disappeared for long stretches of time before.

Found a good quality version of The Big Parade, if anyone needs it PM me. Well i think it is good quality anyway, it is difficult to tell with silent films, looks like it's of better quality than the version of The Wind i watched.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Also just a suggestion but you may want to shelve Beatle's nom for now like Citizen did with that one in the Noir HOF. He hasn't been on in the past five days and he has disappeared for long stretches of time before.
I figured that his film might be one that people would want to save for their final film to watch. But I sent him a PM earlier today to let him know that the films have been posted. So we will see what will happen now.

I think "The Crowd" was one of them, but cricket said that he has a link for it. But CR said that he'd like links for better quality versions of "Sunrise" and "Diary of a Lost Girl". Otherwise, I think we are good as far as access to the films.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Please, watch silent films either live with an orchestra or in the best quality possible (possibly Blu-Ray or very good DVD rip).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Although im not in it,i`ll be watching through these aswell-ive only ever seen one silent film in full before,Nosferatu, or atleast that i can remember right now-either way ive seen far too little of them

Topsy, I was going to ask you if you'd have interest in this, but I just wasn't sure if you would. So I never did. Sorry!!

Well, at least you will still be watching.

Thanks for posting that Cricket. Is it safe to assume none of the other noms are on youtube?
Orphans of the Storm
Nosferatu

There are different versions of "Sherlock, Jr." on youtube. But when I say versions, I mean the score is different. So, I really don't know which link to post as they are all different, and I don't know which anyone would prefer.