Silent Film Era Hall of Fame

Tools    

I had a short talk with Vamp and decided I am going to join. I'm not that concerned about the rule, despite some initial iffiness, and think the opportunity to regain my steam with the HoF's will be worth it.

Going to go figure out my nomination, now.

Are you going to drop out Swan? Seriously I need to know because I don't want to spend my time watching your film then having you drop out.
Does this mean you have a problem with me joining?

I was being completely straight forward. You dropped out of the Western Hof, the 9th, 8th, 7th, Documentary Hof, and many others too. You've dropped out of most every Hof you joined.
Nothing personal, but I don't want to spend my time watching anyone's film that is going to drop out.

I can't give you a yes or no because I don't know. If my joining is going to be a problem though, I guess I'll stay out of it. Sorry.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
How about this?

Swan can join, and we will have his movie listed to watch. But it is up to each individual participant if they want to just go ahead and watch it (if it is a good one, I say watch it, anyway), OR save it until the last film that they will watch just in case.

But I have a feeling that when he joins this one, he won't drop out of it.

How about this?

Swan can join, and we will have his movie listed to watch. But it is up to each individual participant if they want to just go ahead and watch it (if it is a good one, I say watch it, anyway), OR save it until the last film that they will watch just in case.

This is solid for me. But, I don't want anyone to not participate because of my joining.

The one I was gonna nominate is a pretty popular one, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has seen it already.

It is not a problem Swan and join if you want. And it's nothing about you as a person. But drop outs, all drop outs are not fun for the rest of us. I'm sure you can understand that.

How about this?

Sounds good to me.

It is not a problem Swan and join if you want. And it's nothing about you as a person. But drop outs in general, all drop outs are not fun for the rest of us. I'm sure you can understand that.
I definitely understand, yeah. Drop outs suck and I'm sorry I've been the worst with that regard. Hopefully I can turn it back around. Thanks for being cool about it, Citizen.

I definitely understand, yeah. Drop outs suck and I'm sorry I've been the worst with that regard. Hopefully I can turn it back around. Thanks for being cool about it, Citizen.
Swan it's cool...and other people drop out too. Vamps idea is perfect, so all is good

That's what Germans thought of the US in 1917.
This isn't just a bad joke but misinformed and childish.

Silent film is my side of town.
HOF's aren't though. It is like me turning up in one of the Song Tournaments outraged about something even though i don't ever join them and have no intention in joining that one.

Anyway sorry if this was done i just saw this post first and wanted to respond.

There's no way I can join this. I'm sorry; sucks I was looking forward to this immensely. I'll tell Silentvamp in a PM what I would have nominated if I would have joined and announce it after the noms are released publicly.

There's no way I can join this. I'm sorry; sucks I was looking forward to this immensely. I'll tell Silentvamp in a PM what I would have nominated if I would have joined and announce it after the noms are released publicly.
I wonder what your nom would have been? FM is it a well known silent movie?

I wonder what your nom would have been? FM is it a well known silent movie?
I know what it would've been.

I won't say what it is, of course, but it is a movie that I was thinking someone might nominate.

Care for some gopher?
I'm in, as well.

I have to admit that I think with the films that have been nominated so far this is going to be a really good HoF.