SilentVamp's Top 50 Songs of The Beatles

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
for The Night Before and Any Time At All.

As evident in my avatar picture, I am a HUGE fan of the Beatles, so I dig your list so far.

Glad to see Your Mother Should Know and Any Time At All have made your Top 50.

I am currently compiling my Top 50 Bands, and, let me just say, The Beatles are somewhere on my list (no spoilers )

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
44. Revolution

I really love this version, too:

And based on my mood, I like one better than the other. Today, my mood in more into the first one.

43. I'm Happy Just to Dance with You

When I was little kid there were two Beatles songs that I loved so much. One of them will appear much later in this countdown. The other one is this one right now.

Nice to see "Revolution." I consistently prefer the album version, but the single version is good too. It's like two separate songs.

42. Good Morning Good Morning

This is another one of those songs that I really like with no real reason for it. I just do. But one thing that I can point out that I enjoy in the song is that brass section. I love how it sounds.

40. I Need You

This is one of those songs that I wish more people would appreciate.

39. She Loves You

This is just classic Beatles right here. And I can't deny the fact that I love it.

Nice to see "Revolution." I consistently prefer the album version, but the single version is good too. It's like two separate songs.
I would normally keep them separated, but I was more in the mood for the single version yesterday. So, I made that the main focus, but I think I tend to lean more towards the album version most of the time. Even though I like to separate the two, I just decided to put them both in the countdown together. It made things simpler.

42. Good Morning Good Morning

This is another one of those songs that I really like with no real reason for it. I just do. But one thing that I can point out that I enjoy in the song is that brass section. I love how it sounds.
The reason you like it is because it's a great song. I like the anthology version too which is the same version but without the brass section, and it has more of a rock sound.

I love "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."

I like all four of these songs. Man this list is showing me how much of a Beatles fanboy I am when I really like some songs I would never consider for my own list

Can I ask what your favorite Beatles album is Vamp?

The reason you like it is because it's a great song.
Isn't it, though?

I like the anthology version too which is the same version but without the brass section, and it has more of a rock sound.
What I love about the Anthology version is that the beat is so much more prominent.

I like all four of these songs. Man this list is showing me how much of a Beatles fanboy I am when I really like some songs I would never consider for my own list
I am very curious now as to what songs you would choose. Do you think you'd ever attempt a Beatles list?

Can I ask what your favorite Beatles album is Vamp?
I guess it is a toss-up between Revolver and Rubber Soul. I tend to bounce back and forth between those two for which I like the best. But I really love A Hard Day's Night (US or UK version - doesn't matter). What would you choose?

38. Baby You're a Rich Man

Oddball kid that I was, this was probably my third favorite Beatles song when I little. I didn't like what I think would've been the typical songs for a kid to gravitate towards.

37. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

I love this song. But do you want to know what I think I like better?

This one (speaking of Anthology versions):

Sorry SV, I've only just seen your thread. Every Beatles song has a lorra lorra memories for me, specially the early ones. I imagine it was hard for you to get all your favourites sorted out

Not a big fan of Baby You're A Rich Man but Ob LA is great.

I might try a Beatles list at some point will be pretty impossible though. Funnily enough Revolver and Rubber Soul are my favourites, those were the two I voted for in the Albums Countdown. Love them all though.