Get Low

Tools    

Robert Duvall is a favorite of mine so I was looking around on IMDb to see what he was up to next... and this looks like something I'll like...

Get Low

starring: Robert Duvall, Bill Murry, & Sissy Spacek
release date: 30 July 2010

For years, townsfolk have been terrified of the backwoods recluse known as Felix Bush. People say he's done all manner of unspeakable things -- that he's killed in cold blood; that he's in league with the Devil; that he has strange powers -- and they avoid him like the plague. Then, one day, Felix rides to town with a shotgun and a wad of cash, saying he wants to buy a funeral. It's not your usual funeral for the dead Felix wants. On the contrary, he wants a 'living funeral,' in which anyone who ever had heard a story about him will come to tell it, while he takes it all in.
source: Yahoo Movies

Trailer

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This sounds like a very good watch indeed

&feature=player_embedded

Looks really interesting. I didn't realize it was Robert Duvall in the trailer until he shaved his beard, then I got all excited.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I have been dying to see this since I first saw the trailer! It definitely looks interesting, plus it has Duvall and Spacek, that alone is reason to see it!

Saw Get Low a couple weeks ago, the review is HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra