How Do You Become a Devil Worshipper?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
I looked in this futher and it looks like Jayne being a publicity whore (we all kmow that) took some pictures with the Church of Satan leader, but wasn't a Satanist.

There are pictures of Mansfield sitting with Sophia Loren and Loren is looking at her with hate and the reason, Mansfield as a publicity stunt sat at Loren's table uninvited to get her picture taken with her.

Satan made her do it.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm waiting for a pro athlete to win some championship, and when handed the mic, say " first off, none of this would be possible without my lord and Savior Beezlebub"

if only for the stunned expression on the sideline reporters face.

it would be, in a word, epic.

that stings, and is whollly unwarranted.
Didn't intend for it to sting, but I am a Scorpio.

Semper Fooey
Didn't intend for it to sting, but I am a Scorpio.

“I’m spiritually allied with the scorpion and the wolf. Spiritualism scares you people because you got this little stereotype church that you’re buying and selling and you’re trying to put God in a building. God is much bigger than that little church. Spiritualism is a lot more than they put in libraries and books. I’m allied with certain awarenesses of the desert.”
— Charles Manson, 1986

Oh, yes, Charles Manson is a Scorpio, too. His birthday is two days before mine.

Also, guess who's birthday is THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY.

Yes - that's right, Honeykid. And it's coming up.

That's three days of birthday terror -- Charles, Whoopi, Sexy.

Nature is cruel.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
There are pictures of Mansfield sitting with Sophia Loren and Loren is looking at her with hate and the reason, Mansfield as a publicity stunt sat at Loren's table uninvited to get her picture taken with her.

Satan made her do it.

Sophia's looking at Manfield's boobs about to pop out of her dress.

I like articles on old Hollywood. Mansfield is one of the more interesting characters.

Semper Fooey
Also, guess who's birthday is THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY.

Yes - that's right, Honeykid. And it's coming up.

That's three days of birthday terror -- Charles, Whoopi, Sexy.

Nature is cruel.
Ugh!

Here is another Scorpio, two days after my birthday.
EnjoyTheFacts 2009-03-17 06:36:05 PM

And born the same day as Derek, but much earlier.
VERONICA HAMEL

Will, are you a Scorpio?

Anyway, Satan sent this to me about an hour ago:

Some pic of Drew Barrymore standing on what looks like a beach while Whoopi Goldberg stands menacingly in the background. Interesting, eh?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_ltje9vuZxW1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	7658  

Semper Fooey
Will, are you a Scorpio?

Anyway, Satan sent this to me about an hour ago:
You must have the memory of a mop. I told you a while back I was and we had a back and forth about it.

Here is who I share a birthday with, same year also. A lot of them Scorpios are creepy looking with weird ass eyes. Even Veronica Hamel is a bit spooky in an attractive way.

I don't even know who that is.... ???

Your birthday must be November 18th. Four days after me. That's cool. I don't remember that discussion we had at all.

I did what Will said, and summoned a demon, in my mind I heard this:

Apparently I didn't summon by the book.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Semper Fooey
That was Alan Moore, America's favorite British comic book writer (The Watchmen).

Hey, I met Alan Moore at a comicbook convention once.
I was there displaying my own artwork,
& here's one of my drawings that he liked:

Coincidence?

I did what Will said, and summoned a demon, in my mind I heard this:

Apparently I didn't summon by the book.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Adam and Eve had the Devil appearing as a snake.

Today's current generation has...

Although, I'm aware that this is the sect of Satanism that doesn't actually worship a being called the Devil. It's still creepy, though.