Batman Begins
13.64%
3 votes
Inception
0%
0 votes
Following
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Batman Begins is my favourite Nolan film.

The Dark Knight, by far. Inception and Batman Begins are also in my Top 50, The Prestige and Following are the only Nolan films I haven't seen, and I think Memento is overrated.

Memento is surely his most underrated, compared to how overrated his other films are. It's also his best and least flawed, iirc

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Memento is my favorite

The Prestige is my least favorite

Memento is surely his most underrated, compared to how overrated his other films are. It's also his best and least flawed, iirc
Underrated? Everybody says it's his best movie. I sure wouldn't put it that far.

that's what she said...
The Dark Knight, to me, is his best. Well, that I have seen anyways. I havn't seen "Following" or "Momento". I best get on that, huh. Haha...

Isn't there another poll like this in a thread?

ATTT: Memento is easily the best film of his that I've seen.
yep here.

The Dark Knight, by far. Inception and Batman Begins are also in my Top 50, The Prestige and Following are the only Nolan films I haven't seen, and I think Memento is overrated.
Doesn't exist

But Insomnia does!!!

Following was his first film, it was a black and white film noir made in 1998. But I too was wondering why Insomnia isn't in the poll.

Following was his first film, it was a black and white film noir made in 1998. But I too was wondering why Insomnia isn't in the poll.
I don't know how I could have missed that film; I thought the OP meant yet to be released. That movie looks like it'd be right up my alley:
"A young writer who follows strangers for material"
I've an interest in writing, and I've been known to follow people on occasion.

Underrated? Everybody says it's his best movie. I sure wouldn't put it that far.
It doesn't really get the citations of his box-office mainstream hits, unless you're up on your films, which few people are. I'd say the proportion that Inception is overrated makes Memento underrated