Yogi Bear

→ in
Tools    

Semper Fooey
http://www.current-movie-reviews.com...children-only/

At least this one doesn't have that girl bear that was in Hey There it's Yogi Bear (she was never in the original cartoons). We all know Yogi and Boo Boo were gay.

The Drunk and Happy
Yeah, what can you expect when a film is clearly for kids. Some of the best animations out there make it good for kids and adults (Pixar has done a good job of that). But when movies are made for children and only children... ugh... hey, in 20 years kids will be talking about how great Yogi Bear was to them. It'll be part of their nostalgia.

I watched yogi bear as a kid and enjoyed it. Saw the latest Yogi Bear. Had a few laughs but it wasn t the same. A good movie but I just couldn t get that into it. Leave it for the kids.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I was surprised that I actually enjoyed the new Yogi Bear. There's nothing original about it, but some amusing movie references and characters that are at least likeable, make it entertaining for what it is.