MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Wow.

Honestly, if it was just them, who knows what happens, but with outbreaks across several teams, sometimes in ways that would all but guarantee a loss, and presumably more that we're going to discover in the next day or two, kinda feels like they have to stop the entire season. Certainly tomorrow's games.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
And no QBs eligible to play for Broncos Sunday. What a mess. Vaccine can't get here soon enough, even if not everyone wants it.

I don't want to turn this into a different topic, but I hope once a 90-95% effective vaccine is available to all for something that has a .01 death rate that we can stop talking about it entirely.

Just pure chaos in the NFL right now. Goodell is probably too stubborn to pause the season, but with so many teams dealing with outbreaks right now, that seems like the smartest and safest option.

The Ravens had even more positive tests today, and now the Steelers are dealing with their own mini outbreak. I'm very skeptical that the Tuesday game is played. Sucks about James Conner. I had a lot of errands to take care of today, so I've been late to learn about all the constant breaking news throughout the day. I'd held onto Benny Snell for the majority of the season because of Conner's injury history, but dropped him a couple weeks ago. I've climbed to the top of the waiver priority, so I figured if something happened to Conner, I'd be able to grab Snell anyway. It's going to be a moot point if the game isn't played, but I hate that I ever dropped him now.

I haven't a clue what I'm going to do at RB this week. I'm dropping players I don't want to drop to add players with little to no value. Panic mode has set in. I'm already without McCaffrey, Conner, Ahmed and Dobbins. If something happens to this Broncos/Saints game now, I'll also be without Latavius Murray. Right now I'm just hoping to stay tuned to the latest breaking news and maybe find my other starter tomorrow if there's a surprise inactive or a key player tests positive or something.

Thank God Will Fuller chose this week to have his best game of the season. Hopefully my other players will follow suit to help make up for the gaping hole I've got at RB.

Also grabbed this Kendall Hinton dude who might be starting at QB tomorrow for the Broncos. I don't think I'm bold or crazy enough to actually start him, even though the prospect of getting QB production in my flex is tantalizing. Just too many unknowns and the Saints are too good of a defense. Plus I learned my lesson last week about leaving Robert Woods on my bench . . . or did I?

Yeah, this nuts. I just lost my Indy running back too. So there may be some kind of outbreak in Indy as well.

Very hard to say. Cook's game helps a lot, but the Denver QB situation really destroyed Gordon's day (well, it's not over, but probably, they might not move the ball much). Sub-par day from Jones this evening is gonna be the key thing.

The trick is not minding
Yep, need Jones to put up pedestrian numbers.
Gordon, hmmm, was hoping for more carries for him considering he did so well last week before that last fumble (which also prevented him from scoring his 3rd TD)

Yeah, just nothing much to do when the defense knows you don't have a single half-competent QB. Wildcat only does so much, especially if you haven't had some real time to perfect it, I guess.

The trick is not minding
Also, it’s worth noting that Hill is dropping 50 points on his former owner.
That’s got to hurt.
Also, stop trading your best players to Yoda!

Yeah Hill is just insane today.

He was averaging like 6 targets a game when I traded for him, all TD dependent, but he's averaged twice as many since, which is kinda shocking. Genuinely didn't expect that. Guess the Watkins injury was a pretty huge deal.

All I really care about is whether it flips outcomes, though. Might not matter this week (and mostly hasn't at all), fun as it is.

Let the night air cool you off
Hill finishes with 51.4 points!
What’s the record for most points by a single player in this league?
I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning had like 70 burger. I don't know what it would be for a non-QB.