Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Is that Dunkirk (1958)?
I think it’s a real-life photo, but you got the name of movie correct though I was thinking of the latest Dunkirk

You’re up.

I think it’s a real-life photo, but you got the name of movie correct though I was thinking of the latest Dunkirk

You’re up.
I have to pass, I'm about to leave for the day, so you can go again.

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn?

If this is correct, someone else can take my turn. (I'll be out all day tomorrow.)
Correct. Do you want to post now (if you’re back)?

Gbgoodies only logs on later at night. GBG should post one....But Stir, you can go ahead and post another one while we are waiting.

3-word British movie title. First word is not EXACTLY the same, but close enough. Third photo is SOUNDS LIKE

"Don't Look Now" with Donald Sutherland & Julie Christie?

5-word movie title

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Gbgoodies only logs on later at night. GBG should post one....But Stir, you can go ahead and post another one while we are waiting.

Thanks for thinking of me, but there's already another one up, so I'm not going to post another one. It gets confusing sometimes when there are two posts up at the same time, and I don't mind anytime someone else wants to post instead of waiting for me.

Clues:
- one of the words is a contraction
- one of the words is an emotional adjective
- there's an author too

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Correct! - over to you.

Just this minute noticed the Daleks & figured out 1st photo is Dr. Who. I could t figure out what that photo meant at all.