What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
At McDonalds using the internet. Why you ask? Because a plow truck was brought in, and there was no where left in the parking lot for me to go, so I went to my mom's store, use the internet, get a Dr. Pepper, and leave. They were closed! Irresponsible parents.. And they wonder why they're running out of business. No phone calls, they were stuck in Detroit. Even one of their employees is stuck, so I'm here killing time, waiting for someone to open up.

Since I wasn't really hungry but didn't want to take up space, I got a little sandwich, and was told I was the "x" number customer, so I got a free meal. I thought I'd pay $1.06 and it would be for next time, but no, I save a $1.06. Half empty and half full kinda story.

I'm a little cranky, as I'm sure 99% of Flint is. Even a State Highway (where I live) is covered full of snow. Everyone knew this was going to happen, but I didn't see a salt truck, nothing. So the problem becomes much worse, and then when some random pedestrian decides to plow a bit, the snow gets pushed and blocks another entrance... What a mess! Raise taxes by a nickel and we might have some order. So many things are preventative, and that laziness adds up to working 500 times harder, being stuck, shoveling.. What's the point of a community? And if you have ever been to Michigan, you know we have the worst roads in the country. But then again, we spend more because of all our flat tires and ruined cars, less production since some people can't be at work, etc etc...

I'd rather be eating shortbread and thinking about whiskey.

Thanks to the song tournament, I'm in a Two Tone youtube vortex. Currently I'm here.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Fixed a busted 5-section sewer pipe in the basement, cleaned up the ***** and disinfected w bleach for 5 hrs, so now I am enjoying the reward of relaxing and spacing out on the couch m my iPad

Master of My Domain
Taking my dog to the hospital. Wish him, and (especially) me good luck.

Taking my dog to the hospital. Wish him, and (especially) me good luck.
Hope your dog is ok

I'm