Happy Anniversary, ash_is_the_gal!

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked

did anyone pay attention to how many years it was? i wanna say 17 years. christ, i'm old.
Came in here to say this. Not that you are old, but that you are a MoFo vet from waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back.

Happy Anniversary!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Came in here to say this. Not that you are old, but that you are a MoFo vet from waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back.

Happy Anniversary!
i am for sure, it's been a ride! i don't really contribute in here regularly anymore but it's nice having a place you can come back to and say hi to people you used to hang out with a lot (and i considered it like that, because at one point i REALLY was on here. A LAT). i also went and visited someone last summer who is also an old Mofo vet - many people might not remember him, he wasn't on here a long time, but it's really cool the people and relationships that have come from this place when you think about it

hope you're well btw, whenever i think of you @Sedai i always think of Resident Evil 4, i just have really vivid memories of playing that game for the first time and talking to you about it as i was playing it bc you were the only person i knew who had played it, all the way back in like... 2004 (and that's still one of my favorite games of ALL TIME)

A system of cells interlinked
hope you're well btw, whenever i think of you @Sedai i always think of Resident Evil 4, i just have really vivid memories of playing that game for the first time and talking to you about it as i was playing it bc you were the only person i knew who had played it, all the way back in like... 2004 (and that's still one of my favorite games of ALL TIME)
Funny thing... I was going to mention RE4 when I posted in this thread, because I always remember that when I see you around, too! I recently, played through RE 2 remake, and was considering going through RE4 again...