Movie about witches with blues eyes

Tools    

Please help me with name of this movie:

A woman says "Ashura/Asura has risen" in a demonic/possessed voice

One woman has a cap which looks like one from the 1600s - either America or England. Or it could be from a more modern Amish, Mennonite, or Quaker woman in America.

None of this has helped me find it. Maybe it will help someone else.

This is not a Coven (2020). It's a different movie.

This is not a Coven (2020).
You ask a question and when someone gives you the right answer you say “no” 🙄

It is Coven 🙄

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'

I concur, listen @ 2:09.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Heyo. I found a crappy upload of Coven on YouTube and scrolled through. This clip doesn't appear to be in that movie. The audio bit is just slightly different too.

My feeling is that audio may have been sampled and layered onto this clip when the user posted it to YT. Like that "mortal Kombat!" sample that people recycle.

The black mist from her mouth does match a similar effect in Coven, but probably only in that they both come from similar stock FX video libraries.

I wonder if Coven had any other movies associated to it that might have a back story using this clip? Both are pretty low quality FX.

All that said, I'm not paying money to confirm this and with the pixelated compression quality of the YT upload, who knows what I missed. But I don't think it's Coven. At least not what was uploaded from what I could see.

Maybe it's a homemade FX clip using audio from stock or samples?

Heyo. I found a crappy upload of Coven on YouTube and scrolled through. This clip doesn't appear to be in that movie. The audio bit is just slightly different too.

My feeling is that audio may have been sampled and layered onto this clip when the user posted it to YT. Like that "mortal Kombat!" sample that people recycle.

The black mist from her mouth does match a similar effect in Coven, but probably only in that they both come from similar stock FX video libraries.

I wonder if Coven had any other movies associated to it that might have a back story using this clip? Both are pretty low quality FX.

All that said, I'm not paying money to confirm this and with the pixelated compression quality of the YT upload, who knows what I missed. But I don't think it's Coven. At least not what was uploaded from what I could see.

Maybe it's a homemade FX clip using audio from stock or samples?
I listened to audio about 5 times, sounds exactly the same to me but yeah it’s a different scene, maybe it’s said more than once in the movie. and plot synopsis for Coven says girl possessed by Ashura which is what looks to be happening in the clip. This is really perplexing.

How do you even find one clip from a movie without a title. And if you don’t know film how do you know it’s not Coven from a trailer and not even mention it has the same exact line.

Something not genuine about this and OPs only 2 posts, whatever.

Doesn’t help there’s only one Wikipedia page for a “Coven” 2020 and it’s a Spanish historical drama film ffs can’t even find a plot summary for the other “Coven”

I will explain. First, i finded in youtube two weeks ago this clip: youtube.com/watch?v=KH-Ea5jdAgw
Completely shows scenes from movie Coven (2020), but owner of this youtube channel pasted to him some scenes from others movies. Second. I wrote to him about others scenes, but he is silent.

Refresh

Finally. The of this movie is "The Convent" (2018). Thanks to all for support.