Rate your last drink

Tools    

I made a Bailey's Chocolate Martini. You can find the recipe here.

I give it a 7/10, mostly because I tasted the Bailey's more than anything else. I mean, Bailey's is delicious, but I wanted to taste the chocolate as well. I recommend adding a little less Bailey's and a little more vodka and crème de cacao than the recipe requires.

I made a Bailey's Chocolate Martini. You can find the recipe here.

I give it a 7/10, mostly because I tasted the Bailey's more than anything else. I mean, Bailey's is delicious, but I wanted to taste the chocolate as well. I recommend adding a little less Bailey's and a little more vodka and crème de cacao than the recipe requires.

Yum! I saved the recipe - might try it sometime

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
My cousin brought over a bottle of Dr. Pepper, which I wasn't expecting, and mentioned many times how nice it was, and how happy I was to have it.. I guess I was really craving it.

9/10

9/10

A self-made Bloody Mary.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
9/10

A self-made Bloody Mary.
celery to the left of me, tomatoes to the right, 'chere I am; stuck in the kitchen with you.

most times I really just can't help it =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I was with you right up until 'blue cheesfSDGAFDSGAFGSdsfgafdg' no. I can't even type that abomination out.

PBR and Budweiser, a lot of it. More PBR than bud

Here cuz Orioles not like dry ink shouts anymorem

11/10

..and for my nudging.
Still waiting for this third of a Pinot noir to take affect. Terribly disappointed.

You ready? You look ready.
..and for my nudging.
Still waiting for this third of a Pinot noir to take affect. Terribly disappointed.
Ag, that’s where you messed up. The bubb be bled helps speed the fletch ery to the. Rain

Duck I t you in e knows what’s us meant

Ag, that’s where you messed up. The bubb be bled helps speed the fletch ery to the. Rain

Duck I t you in e knows what’s us meant

I have KNOWS idea what's you all mean.