Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

Btw Sexy, would you have eliminated me if I posted the Jimmy Barnes/INXS Lost Boys song?
I told you that one was okay (didn't I?)

The "Lies, Lies, Lies" challenge could have lasted longer, but everybody was available to vote someone off, and TONGO was already the clear winner with me. He said the funniest stuff.

No, TONGO, I meant Daniel. What is DanielGate? Is that Survivor 5? I'm thinking 4.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Also, congratulations Cosmic! I hope everyone had a wonderful time playing this edition, I always found it to be memorable, and I hope y'all did as well!

Nope does the Immunity Challenge ONE HOUR after Danielgate, everyone was still arguing from the hour before. It was just me vs Rauld. 5 part challenge, 1st challenge he said list all the people that played James Bond, I listed 8 Rauld listed 6 but he gave it to Rauld because he didnt know the 2 I had mentioned played Bond. He said my extra two choices werent commercialized enough.

The 2nd part of the challenge I cant quite remember, he wanted the first appearance an actor made in a film. I listed the one that was commercialized, and Rauld listed the obscure choice I purposefully skipped knowing Nopes "strikezone". He gives it to Rauld again, and I quit the challenge in disgust.

THEN the biased -ahem- after the game he accused me of "rigging" the vote for Favorite Player AND THEN after he outright ignores every PM I sent him saying to quell the outside interference from a certain jury member, do something, he acts all innocent like after the game wanting me to bring it all up in thread again, I knew then he wasnt righteous. I wont let him in any game Ill run.
That's all fair enough actually. But our side still had the advantage because of the Hypnotize's i had won, that's why our side actually won. I told Raul to use his on you and i asked Nope beforehand if it would work on a double-vote and he said yes. So with CiCi's double vote and Raul's Hypno on your double vote if you decided to use it, and me with two Hypno's myself you guys had no chance when you split from us.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That's all fair enough actually. But our side still had the advantage because of the Hypnotize's i had won, that's why our side actually won. I told Raul to use his on you and i asked Nope beforehand if it would work on a double-vote and he said yes. So with CiCi's double vote and Raul's Hypno on your double vote if you decided to use it, and me with two Hypno's myself you guys had no chance when you split from us.
We were just a power couple back then, the Kim and Kanye of MoFo

CiCi, I was hoping there would be more campervan stuff from you, especially while I was the host.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
CiCi, I was hoping there would be more campervan stuff from you, especially while I was the host.
I got very ill about halfway through and by the time I got to my phone again, so much had happened. But I was bloody isolated in this crappy ward so I spent most of my data and time reading through this, which was a heap of fun, so thank you all for that! But I didn't have my laptop for days so editing in pictures, fonts etc. was near impossible

What happened to you, CiCi? You were in a ward for awhile? It's the Survivor Curse.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
What happened to you, CiCi? You were in a ward for awhile? It's the Survivor Curse.
Very bad food poisoning I couldn't even drink water without bringing it back, so they had me on a drip for a little while and monitored me for a couple of days. It was fine though, I was at the end of a corridor near the cleaner's station so I heard them all bitch at night. They all hated this new worker who didn't clean the walls, I think they were hatching a plot to get her fired by the time I left. To be honest, it was the highlight of the day waiting for their daily bitch sesh

I think you're right, though! I'll have to rectify that in the next edition! I'm just thankful it wasn't the Sexy Curse, otherwise I'd be six feet under

I think you're right, though! I'll have to rectify that in the next edition! I'm just thankful it wasn't the Sexy Curse, otherwise I'd be six feet under
You'd probably like that. Dead people in cemeteries are the bitchiest, so I've heard.

"OH MY GOD... Florence! Florence! Florence, wake up! Florence! Look at who they just buried next to me! LOOK! LOOK!"

"Shut up, Nadine! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Well, I can't! They buried Cheryl Tivens right next to me! Cheryl Tivens, of all people! My arch enemy! That slut! OH GOD! She's staring right at me! I can see her through the hole in my coffin and the one in hers. OH GOD! She can hear everything I'm saying... I can't be next to her for all of eternity!"

"WELL, you can't do anything about that, Nadine! You're stuck! You shoulda got yourself a man when you were alive and he'd be buried next to ya instead of her. They obviously put the single women together here. Enjoy her! I'm just glad I got my man beside me. Even though he constantly berates me because of how ugly I'm decaying. But at least he's not Cheryl Tivens! Goodnight, Nadine!"

"FLORENCE! FLORENCE! FLORENCE! HELP ME!"

I heard one of the ideas going around for Survivor 7......

All I have to say is..... let me know when you need me to make my Andy Warhol avatar!!!

SURVIVOR VII:
NEW YORK NIGHTLIFE

Or I may be her.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Andy.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	26703   Click image for larger version

Name:	NYC2.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	184.9 KB