Movie about witches, child taken away, good and evil?

Tools    

Hello! I've been looking for this movie for a long moment. I don't have clear memories of it, sorry, but I'll try to give as many details as I can (even though I'm not 100% sure)

So, first, I think it's a scandinavian film? And I think it's actualy two movies.
I remember something about a man and a woman having a baby, but having to deal with a witch or something, and the baby is taken away. I think there is something about good and evil, and like a different world next to ours with monsters/creatures in it?
I remember a woman being able to turn into an owl, and a man able to turn into a parrot.
I kind of remember a scene from the second movie, in which the baby that had been taken away had grown, and is having sort of a birthday party or something? But it's very fancy. I think he grew up in the villains' group? I remember at some point in that party, he throw what looks like a Christmas tree bulb, and it explodes.
Also think there is a scene in which the kid is reunited with his father and they talk in an empty dark bar.

I'm sorry it seems confused but it's all I remember, I hope someone knows this movie! Thank you

I think you're remembering two Russian films, Night Watch (2004) and its sequel Day Watch (2006), which are about "Others" with supernatural powers, some working for good, some for evil. The first film does involve a witch who is consulted in the matter of an unborn child, Yegor, who will become a major character later. Yegor later meets Olga, who can turn into an owl. (The parrot is in the sequel.) The sequel also features a father-son reunion in a cafe and a birthday party for Yegor sponsored by the Dark forces. The exploding object is described as a "yoyo of mass destruction" in the IMDb synopsis, but perhaps it looked like a Christmas ornament.

That's it! Thank you very much!