Tools    

Y tu mamá también
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ytumamtambien.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	41530  

You really don't know the order of the American alphabet do you?
Last time I looked “c” follows “b”. But, wait. You do know that Massenet is the name of the composer, not the title of the movie? Surely you knew that.

Last time I looked “c” follows “b”. But, wait. You do know that Massenet is the name of the composer, not the title of the movie? Surely you knew that.
I couldn't tell what the title of the movie was from that poster. Maybe if you didn't concentrate on posting the most obscure things you can dig up this wouldn't be an issue. iwasn't even sure if the title of the movie was in English.

I couldn't tell what the title of the movie was from that poster. Maybe if you didn't concentrate on posting the most obscure things you can dig up this wouldn't be an issue. iwasn't even sure if the title of the movie was in English.
Obviously it’s not. Cendrillon is French for Cinderella. Didn’t know we had to use English only here.

Well, if you just want to continually slow up the games and hold them hostage and run everything like you have been, then go on digging up obscure crap that no one has ever heard of in order to message your clearly delicate ego that allows you to run all of these games and speak for everyone on this site.