Show Me...

Tools    

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I’m not watching the Olympics

Show me one thing you would change in your life right now
I mentionned "in any competition" = not necessarily in Olympic games...

Show me something that means a lot to you (except money).

I mentionned "in any competition" = not necessarily in Olympic games...
How about Sonya 'The Black Widow' Thomas's Turkey Eating Championship (shes a neighbor of mine incidentally)

Show me something that means a lot to you (except money).
In light of recent events in Florida I would say keeping our children safe...

Show me something that you used to like in the past and now you are embarrassed about it.

Not proud of this. My two are now floor rugs.

Show me something really positive that happened to you this week.

How about Sonya 'The Black Widow' Thomas's Turkey Eating Championship (shes a neighbor of mine incidentally)
*thumbs up*

Show me something really positive that happened to you this week.
Friend meeting.

Show me an unusual tree.

The ginkgo tree is unusual IMO. I love their fan-shaped leaves. Tons of them in NYC.

Show me a city you never want to visit.

Show me a city you never want to visit.
Kabul, Afghanistan.

Show me the work of art you would buy if money weren't a problem.

Show me a beautiful child from your country

Show me a famous plagiarism.

George Harrison was sued for stealing the melody of He s So Fine for his hit single My Sweet Lord. He was found guilty of 'subconscious plagerism' (and I personally DO believe he didn y mean to steak it but it was floating in the back of his melodious musical mind) He remedied the matter by purchasing the publishing company of the original tune. I am going to try and post both songs but have to do it in 2 sections (wish me luck&#128580

And next- I m sure you can hear the musical resemblance:

Yippee it went thru and I hope there s at least ONE soul here on mofo who takes a listen- after all the effort it took - no , no ; no need for applause, just let me set down with my headphones on and smile( a plate of Oreos would be nice tho lmao)

Oh yes I did not forget:

Show Me:
A quote from any source of your choosing- could be movies, books, music or a noted historical (or current) figure - that personally inspires you.

"I bought a cheap watch from the crazy man, floating down canal. It doesn't use numbers or moving hands. It always just says 'now.'
Well, you may be thinking that I was had, but this watch is never wrong. And if I have trouble, the warranty says 'breathe in, breathe out, move on...'"

Show me the song you would choose to use for your routine if you were an Olympic figure skater.

Show me the song you would choose to use for your routine if you were an Olympic figure skater.
I thought first about the energy of this one but with no lyrics and with less aggressive sounds for the audience's delicate ears.

Then I'd remember I'm an Olympic figure skater... A consensual music with energy... I'd need it for my quadruple jumps and especially my quad axel, never seen achieved in competition yet!
Therefore? Instrumental?

This one, finally:

Show me which actor you think should get the next Academy Award for best actor.

Show me a job you would never take
Sewage worker in those conditions:

Show me amazing fireworks (video).

Show me another job you would not do

Show me something interesting.