Movie that starts with Salinger quote

Tools    

There is a movie starts with a quotation from J.D. Salinger's book Nine Stories. On the first scene there is a girl who sits on a swinger and her hands are on the ropes. We see her back and she has long hairs. Quotation was like this: "I was six when I saw that everything was God, and my hair stood up, and all, Teddy said. It was on a Sunday, I remember. My sister was a tiny child then, and she was drinking her milk, and all of a sudden I saw that she was God and the milk was God. I mean, all she was doing was pouring God into God, if you know what I mean."

What is name of this movie?? Thnx everyone...

Which story is the Salinger quote from? Read those stories a million times & don’t recognize it.

I found a webpage that says that the 2005 Slovenian film Gravehopping ("Odgrobadogroba") begins with that quotation.

I'm not eligible to put actual URLs in my posts yet, but you can find the page with a Google search for
gravehopping slovenia "everything was god"
(The page title is "London Film Festival".)

Thank you so much!!!

I found a webpage that says that the 2005 Slovenian film Gravehopping ("Odgrobadogroba") begins with that quotation.

I'm not eligible to put actual URLs in my posts yet, but you can find the page with a Google search for
gravehopping slovenia "everything was god"
(The page title is "London Film Festival".)

Thank you again!