Brian Cox unloads on a bunch of famous actors

Tools    

My favorite bit:

Steven Seagal is as ludicrous in real life as he appears on screen. He radiates a studied serenity, as though he’s on a higher plane to the rest of us, and while he’s certainly on a different plane, no doubt about that, it’s probably not a higher one.

Can’t imagine what he wrote about Bowie. Probably better he didn’t write anything as Bowie is an icon.

If you're a talented character actor, and have had to deal with "movie stars" in the lead, I imagine it might be a sore spot.

Not really news, is it? Bloke who comes across as a spaced out prick, is a spaced out prick. A friend of mine met him at a fan tent at a world cup. Said he was a laugh, but absolutely hammered.

Seen Cox on Question Time in the UK a few times. He seems considered but rarely said anything with which I agreed or didn't feel was aimed at pleasing the audience.

wow. i guess I'll have to purchase this book now for all the juicy details. Yummy.

I also like that Steven Segal was included with that group above

One of them is devoted to a bunch of stars who think Chevy Chase is a jerk.
Another one I wouldn't think was news. I don't think I've ever seen CC and not thought that.

Originally Posted by Brian Cox
The late, great Alan Rickman “was one of the sweetest, kindest, nicest and most incredibly smart men I’ve ever met. Prior to acting he’d been a graphic designer and he brought the considered, laser-like precision of that profession to his work.”