You'll get what you want.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bitch.jpg
Views:	2697
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	23462  

Thread title should be Bitch/Prick
Make a separate thread for the pricks, then. Or whatever the word should be.

Because you can refer to other people as bitches, even if they are not as bitchy as you are.

Master of My Domain
If you're a bitch, then there's no exact reason why you're a bitch. You're simply a bitch filled with bitchiness.

If you're a bitch, then there's no exact reason why you're a bitch. You're simply a bitch filled with bitchiness.
Not necessarily... there are things in life that happen that can make you a complete bitch.... like putting up with stupid ass people's sh*t.....

I'm.... a.. ... bitch ................... because people...............around.... here .... hate when .... I type... like this...

How can the thread NOT be gender-specific? (Look up definition of "Bitch.")

See what I'm doing here? Bitching about the parameters & definitions of the thread itself?
So, my reason to be a bitch is because I'm a man and I don't believe you have to be a FEMALE dog to be a bitch even though that's the definition of "bitch"!
So take THAT to the bank!

We'll do it LIVE! I'll write it and we'll do it live!
#@$%ing thread SUCKS!

How can the thread NOT be gender-specific? (Look up definition of "Bitch.")

See what I'm doing here? Bitching about the parameters & definitions of the thread itself?
So, my reason to be a bitch is because I'm a man and I don't believe you have to be a FEMALE dog to be a bitch even though that's the definition of "bitch"!
So take THAT to the bank!

We'll do it LIVE! I'll write it and we'll do it live!
#@$%ing thread SUCKS!
Suck it up and stop your bitching!

:P