2015 Box Office Challenge Round II

Tools    

Care for some gopher?
Looking at the movies i think it's pretty tough to predict a bomb - especially not knowing the budget some movies have. But i guess that's the appeal of this game.^^

Yep. It's all educated guess stuff unless you can get a read on the budget.

I've got a couple of ideas for bombs, but I don't know that there's anything that really sticks out ala Jupiter Ascending or Mordicai.

Care for some gopher?
I've got a couple of ideas for bombs, but I don't know that there's anything that really sticks out ala Jupiter Ascending or Mordicai.
Exactely, that's the problem.
I'm torn between two or three movies.

May San Andreas crush Godoggo.^^
That is who Gatsby meant when he said Gdog. Will you give it to someone else Max? Welcome aboard by the way. Haven't seen you around too much yet, looking forward to getting to know you.

Care for some gopher?
Oh, i'm sorry. Then i'll give it to gbgoodies.

And thanks.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nope. It's one of the films I'm contemplating. TBH, were it not the summer I'd almost certainly go with it for a bomb,

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was a bit crazy thinking that Mad Max: Fury Road might bomb. I've been thinking about bombing someone with it, but I could be totally off base on this one, and it might turn out to be a blockbuster hit too.

Yep, it could hit big, but there's something about it that makes me think otherwise. I've not gone with it yet, though. I'll try and get this all sorted by tonight so I can get someone bombed.