2014 Box Office Challenge III

Tools    

All our picks are edited into the first post if anyone wants to take a look. Should be a very interesting round.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'll bomb donnie with Dracula Untold then. I think that will be a box-office bloodbath, pun intended.

OK, in that case I give my good friend JD, Interstellar.
You're bombing me?

This racism of yours is really getting out of hand.

I thought you could not bomb someone with a movie they chose. JayDee picked Interstellar and has it as a bomb. If that is the case I demand my bomb for the second box office challenge be changed to The Purge 2, since that is what Godoggo wanted to give me the first time around.

I thought you could not bomb someone with a movie they chose. JayDee picked Interstellar and has it as a bomb. If that is the case I demand my bomb for the second box office challenge be changed to The Purge 2, since that is what Godoggo wanted to give me the first time around.
Did I make a rule about that? If I did them I will ask HK to change his bomb pick this round.

Yeah cuz last game I almost got The Purge 2 as my bomb, but you said it had to be different.
My bad. I didn't remember that when HK asked last week. Sorry Slinger.

Rule going forward will be no doubling up. I will PM HK.

Or you can let HK keep his bomb pick and let me have The Purge 2 for my bomb in the Box Office Challenge II

Which I am totally not saying just cuz it may or may not give me a better chance at getting back on top as the profit leader.

But your call.

Or you can let HK keep his bomb pick and let me have The Purge 2 for my bomb in the Box Office Challenge II

Which I am totally not saying just cuz it may or may not give me a better chance at getting back on top as the profit leader.

But your call.
I PM him. Good try though shifty.

This is annoying because I picked JD and that bomb for a very specific reason. All the choices have gone, too, so I'll change it to Foxcatcher.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
You b*stard!!!

That bomb could have seen me win the challenge, and now it's gone!

Week 1:

$38,000,000

Good start to the round for Gone Girl and Annabelle. Annabelle looks like a heck of a pick by Teeter considering the budget was so low. Not sure what kind of legs it will have , but it is already in the black.

Not much to update but weekly Box Office and numbers for the three movies that opened are all updated.

I think compiling this data may have gotten a lot tougher. Box Office Mojo may be Nomo'.

Anyone else know a good site. IMDB and Tomatoes kind of suck for Box Office.