2014 Box Office Challenge II

Tools    

I didn't know what to do with Rage because of it's view on demand option. Is that counting towards its Box office?

I didn't know what to do with Rage because of it's view on demand option. Is that counting towards its Box office?
I don't think so. Walk of Shame had VOD too but I think that was left out of the final total.

I will check on this. I am using Box Office Mojo for my totals.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
When did good taste equal box office failure. lol
It doesn't but in my mind Fault in Our Stars was a movie that would only be seen by the most pathetic of daters. I only know one 12 year old and that movie wasn't even on her radar. I guess a lot of people liked it besides teenagers as well. It may be this fantastic movie that I am judging without seeing, but that line about falling in love and falling asleep makes me cringe.

Almost every woman in my life has mentioned that movie, and there are a lot because I work in healthcare. Tear jerking romance, it will be the new The Notebook.

It doesn't but in my mind Fault in Our Stars was a movie that would only be seen by the most pathetic of daters. I only know one 12 year old and that movie wasn't even on her radar. I guess a lot of people liked it besides teenagers as well. It may be this fantastic movie that I am judging without seeing, but that line about falling in love and falling asleep makes me cringe.
I saw a stat which said, opening weekend, 82% of its audience was female. Seems like the sort of film which might get a lot of repeat business, too.

No you might be right that it is crap. I see young women wishing for such a relationship on social media like they did with Twilight.

Still a lot of bombing to do folks!!!

Still need to bomb someone:

JayDee, Tongo, Sc-fi Slob, Donniedarko, Masterman, Jiraffejustin

Still need to be bombed:

Jiraffejustin, Donniedarko, Swan, Seanc, Gunslinger, Teeter_G

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I saw a stat which said, opening weekend, 82% of its audience was female. Seems like the sort of film which might get a lot of repeat business, too.
Where do all these women that like stupid shoes and bad movies come from? I don't know any women like that.

Well. I'm assuming that they were mostly under 20, considering the source material. I don't know though, it's possible after the opening weekend that a broader demographic attended.

Lets do some bombs guys. I dont want to resort to giving out the consensus bomb to everyone else. Only two more days till Tammy releases.