+ Rep The Person Above You

Tools    

Judging by the last several posts, I absolutely love where this thread is going

As has already been pointed out, this is technically cheating.....which makes the unearned rep that much sweeter.

Now rep me. Rep me like you mean it.

....too clever? Okay, a little added bonus wit to keep the lowbrows happy: I like repping you people.

In the @$$.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

@sexy

It's bizarre and hilarious at the same time... I love it!!!

@deadite

Gah! I don't if I should be frightened or if I should rep you... but, I guess i'll rep you, just cause you told me to.

"In the @$$."

Now we need to make a game thread where you only get neg rep, unless you make the next member laugh.

Sort of like russian roulette, except with mind bullets.

I think a neg rep game would be fun, but I have a feeling it might get closed - it might border on abuse in a bad way.

True dat, Hitch. True dat.The natives find our mockery of their customs strange and threatening. I smell blood in the air.

By the by....

You're a nice guy, HitchFan97. But -rep for starting this thread.

I +rep people for contributing to the site (or sometimes for making me laugh). This thread just makes a joke of the system.
I +repped this guy for making me laugh.

True dat, Hitch. True dat.The natives find our mockery of their customs strange and threatening. I smell blood in the air.
Only through trial and error do things change and evolve.

I think a neg rep game would be fun, but I have a feeling it might get closed - it might border on abuse in a bad way.

That pic is supposed to represent the oppressive mods, right? You can be honest, they can't see you under this magic cloak:

That pic is supposed to represent the oppressive mods, right? You can be honest, they can't see you under this magic cloak:

Subconsciously, it might have. But I have always liked that moment from Jarhead, where he chews the gum.

I still think Amy Adams looks awful here - but why should I care when my eyes have another human being - excuse me - God - to look at?