Weapons theme

Tools    

Tell me all about guns. Most of all I am interested in what to wear to be comfortable. Many countries have begun to give citizens the right to carry and acquire weapons of various kinds. How do you feel about that? For or against?

I have a positive attitude to the fact that in many countries it is allowed to carry a gun. The main thing that you should properly carry it and use it. I carry a gun for my own safety in a high quality holster. To make carrying my gun easier than ever before. Holsters come in a variety of materials and sizes. They can be tailored specifically to your gun as there is a wide range.

Tell me all about guns. Most of all I am interested in what to wear to be comfortable. Many countries have begun to give citizens the right to carry and acquire weapons of various kinds. How do you feel about that? For or against?
I'm not sure what you're asking, whether it's the best type of firearm to carry, or what to wear to conceal that firearm.

I think most folks use a less bulky hand gun to carry on their person, oftentimes in a slim holster to rest the pistol at the small of their back. Naturally a long shirt or jacket of some sort can be worn to conceal it.

I don't know about other countries, but in the U.S. the framers and the people gave themselves the right to bear arms, and made it a part of the U.S. Constitution-- a confederated rule of law. The U.S. Government does not bestow rights upon the people, but rather the people have established what few and enumerated powers that the government has.

My expert advice is that it will make you feel 10% cooler if you hold it sideways.