Slash Vault, Bloody Adventures with MoFo Nostromo

→ in
Tools    

Btw, the series Slasher is GREAAAAAAT! I almost didn't give it a shot because of not having made it past 3 episodes of the Scream series. But **** me, it's bloody af and has a decent body count! I started it ass backwards but it doesn't matter as the seasons are standalone stories. I saw it in reverse order, 3-2-1 and I would say it probably better to start with either 3 or 2 as 1 is a weaker than 2 and 3.

I agree that Slasher was good. I can't quite remember which way around I prefered the first two, but I've not seen the thrid yet.

Five Fave Bodycount Flicks
(rite now)

#5. Leatherface
Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 (1990)
Some college students driving from L.A. to Florida are lured off the main highway.
They hunt people. Only seen two from this franchise, actually... The first and third.
How u like Texas!

#4. Halloween 5
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989)
After getting shot up by the Haddonfield police force and plummeting down a mineshaft entrance, Michael Myers is nurtured back to health by a broke grifter to extend a bloody rampage against teen ladies Rachel, Samantha, Tina, and their boytoys. Jamie the little girl, she's back too. They know that Michael Myers is her uncle, and that she attacked her stepmother. That's why they fear her, especially on Halloween. My fave engaging entry of the Halloween series for the rock music soundtrack, a secret organization with the celtic symbols, and its 1980s fashion.

#3. Friday the 13th 7
Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood (1988)
Tina Shepherd can see the future and levitate objects. Okay u big hunk of a man come and get me! He's back. But this time, someone's waiting. While flawed for its censored gore, The New Blood's also the most polished of the series, with the best cast of weekenders and the best Jason Voorhees portrayed by Kane Hodder. Amusing rivalries between Tina and her jerk doctor "Bad News Crews" as well as with several of the partygoers next door including the popular blonde Melissa and her hotter friend Sandra. There goes the neighborhood...

#2. Urban Legend
Urban Legend (1998)
While I've got rationale for being wild about this flick, it's too private in this case.

#1. A Nightmare on Elm St
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Nancy and her friends Tina, Rod, and Glen are haunted by a clawed slasher with little help from Marge her boozing mom or her police chief dad. Years ago, the parents of Elm Street burned Fred Krueger alive in his boiler room. Now phantom fiend Freddy Krueger is back, in all his razor-fingered infamy, to begin a new Springwood reign of terror. 1, 2, Freddy's coming for you. 

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jbanko.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	64128   Click image for larger version

Name:	h5rvgm.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	64129   Click image for larger version

Name:	friday7.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	64130   Click image for larger version

Name:	urbanl98.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	64131   Click image for larger version

Name:	noes1984.png
Views:	78
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	64132  

Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
You six have been selected to explore
America's worst nightmare

Internet reality programmers at dangertainment choose a gathering of thrillseeking college students to spend a fun-filled night in Haddonfield at the Myers house. They're to discover what led him to kill. Lead girl, brunette Sara Moyer, played by Bianca Kajlich, she's got a friend she messages with. His name's Deckard, and he turns out to be a freshman at Haddonfield University. His friend Scott barges in on him, 'you can either sit here in ur little dream fantasy world, OR u can come with me to this party... what's it gonna be?'

While the cast heads to the camera-rigged haunted house play pen, Deckard and his freshman buddy head to the party. Wisecracks at the Myers house as the cast plays to their internet broadcast, 'That's cute, you're already worried about ur fanbase?' 'ya know Donna, u got great legs. what time do they open?' There's also a re-enactment of the Judith Myers scene from the original Halloween film between blonde Jen and actor Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin Myers in American Pie, Henry Rowengartner in Rookie of the Year). Bet this is Judith's room. lil Judith, brushing her hair... young, and naked. One flash and you could light up a thousand computer screens, launch your whole career. YA THINK? Ever had an impulse that you just could not control. Coulda been a better movie, enjoyed brunette Sara as the lead girl. Michael Myers hair is dumb this time. And so is the mask. Overall I was more pleased than I expected to be, until it turns into the Busta Rhymes event, who overshadows the killer. Music's cool at least, and features some catchy festive night of witches imagery.

"Fear is good. Fear motivates, fear gives you the feeling of being alive"

5.0 / 10

Danny Lux Track 1

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hres02.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	64253   Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween Resurrection.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	64254  

That was the first Halloween film I ever watched. Seeing Busta Rhymes get so much offense in on Michael Myers was a bad first impression that I've probably never completely shaken, which might explain why the character doesn't interest me as much as his teenage-slaughtering peers. I'm happy that Jamie Lee Curtis was able to come back for the 2018 version. Would've been tragic if Resurrection had been her last contribution to the franchise.