I liked that the television academy decided to go the way of the Oscars and go without a host, but for some reason, it didn't help in shortening the running time at all...this show seemed about nine hours long and I'm not sure why. Not that it wasn't entertaining, but I didn't think it was EVER going to end. As for the specifics:

BEST DRESSED: Milo Ventimiglia, Sterlimg K Brown, Catherine Zeta Jones, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, RuPaul, Robin wright, Anna Chlumsky, Angela Bassett, Michelle Williams

WORST DRESSED: Jenny McCarthy, Taraji P Henson, Amy Poehler

FUNNIEST PRESENTER BITS: Anthony Anderson's opening saving Homer Simpson; Maya Rudolph and Ike Barinholtz; Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert (their shot at Jason Bateman was priceless); Jon Hamm; Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell

BEST REACTION TO WIN: Jerell Jerome

BEST NEW AWARD SHOW TREND: The offscreen commentary during the winners' coming to the stage; they finally lightened up with this and I liked it...one award the voice actually told us he was wrong about who he thought he was going to win.

WORST PRESENTER BIT: Ken Jeong (this guy continues to earn his reputation as Hollywood's most annoying actor); Maya Rudolph and Ike Barinholtz

MOST BITTERSWEET MOMENTS: Ben Stiller's introduction of a clearly frail Bob Newhart; but his shot at Tropic Thunder was perfection; the onstage tribute to Veep; Lorne Michaels, who actually made me tear up talking about Chris Farley and Adam Sandler

MOST ANNOYING ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES: Tony Shaloub, Julia Garner

BEST ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES: Bill Hader, Michelle Williams, Peter Dinklage