Name the greatest "cook" in films.

Tools    

I always loved movies where people were cooking or making all sort of delicious food from high quality stuff or from almost anything
You can post a Youtube video(from a movie), a picture capturing a "cooking moment" or a movie poster ....anything that has something to do with food or cooking.
It can be a movie about a cook making his most amazing dish for a special event, or even a moment from Hannibal (2001)... where Lecter is cooking Ray Liota's brain for dinner

Because as we saw in The Silence of the Lambs (1991) he was bragging about his cooking skills

And he wasn't a bad cook after all
Leaving any joke aside, feel free to write about any kind of film which involves cooking or some kind of food making.
I will start with a movie called :
Chef 2014

And also with a French one, with Jean Reno :
The Chef (2012)

Bon Appétit

I always loved movies where people were cooking or making all sort of delicious food from high quality stuff or from almost anything
You can post a Youtube video(from a movie), a picture capturing a "cooking moment" or a movie poster ....anything that has something to do with food or cooking.
It can be a movie about a cook making his most amazing dish for a special event, or even a moment from Hannibal (2001)... where Lecter is cooking Ray Liota's brain for dinner

Because as we saw in The Silence of the Lambs (1991) he was bragging about his cooking skills

And he wasn't a bad cook after all
Leaving any joke aside, feel free to write about any kind of film which involves cooking or some kind of food making.
I will start with a movie called :
Chef 2014

And also with a French one, with Jean Reno :
The Chef (2012)

Bon Appétit
Not my area of expertise re: actual cooking, but can’t help but point out Lecter’s cooking skills got a much better treatment in Hannibal the show.

Welcome to the human race...
The first answer I thought of was the dad in Eat Drink Man Woman.

Casey Ryback in Under Siege.

But seriously, Primo (Tony Shalhoub) in Big Night.
Agree with Primo The most stubborn and in the same time the best Chef from New Jersey

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Before Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle, Stephen Chow was the God of Cookery

Before Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle, Stephen Chow was the God of Cookery
Was he cooking Chinese ? Or some Asian recipe ?
They say Asian food is one of the best in the world.... meaning they have a huge variety of seafood and other healthy stuff. Of course excepting the fact that they sometimes eat dogs and snakes in some parts I just love their noodles with chicken in pineapple sauce

Burnt - 2015 - Matthew Rhys cooking for Bradley Cooper a very tasty omelet...

I loved that film.... I just remembered "her" fake breasts on fire
One of the greatest movies where men were disguised as women.
I couldn't stop laughing when Robin Williams was playing his roles.
My favorite film was The Birdcage (1996) - the remake after La Cage aux Folles. from '78.

Those two guys in Ernest Goes to Camp

He made stuff I never even heard of before.

A system of cells interlinked

Was he cooking Chinese ? Or some Asian recipe ?
They say Asian food is one of the best in the world.... meaning they have a huge variety of seafood and other healthy stuff. Of course excepting the fact that they sometimes eat dogs and snakes in some parts I just love their noodles with chicken in pineapple sauce

Burnt - 2015 - Matthew Rhys cooking for Bradley Cooper a very tasty omelet...

Big second to Bradley Cooper in Burnt...the guy was a jerk but he was an incredible cook.