Westworld: Season III

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well then.
As stated, I have not returned to s3 and have, instead, started over with season 1. I believe that season 1, episode 1 may be the greatest, self-contained episode of the lot right down to its final 3 seconds before the credit roll. It is just a near perfect episode IMO. That said, I now see a few parallels that season 3 appears to allude to. I mean exact lines spoken by one character is one season now spoken by another in the third season. That was interesting and I'm now thinking there may be more clues to come on my rewatch that could explain some of what has confused me entering season 3. I'm being vague on purpose so as not to throw anyone off or over complicate things as I tend to do that, but I do believe that there is something going on there and I'm more excited to return to s3 having only gone through three of the original episodes. Like, what else might I notice now?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I'm not watching it, but online reviews indicate this last episode was near perfect. It has to be Pinkman.

When I went back and read the thread, looks like I'm not missing much.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Pinkman! Science, b*tch!

I keep waiting for Caleb to say or do funny stuff like Pinkman always did, though.
@ynwtf, I'm going to have to rewatch season 1, episode 1 then. I'm curious to see if I can pick up on the same parallels. I do recall the "violent ends" line being said again this season, but that one's been used quite a bit so I expected it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
S3E5, the last third.
THIS IS SO SILLY!!
=*(

WARNING: spoilers below
We thought of everything
*elevator door opens*
You forgot about ME! (as if a balcony fall didn't end that one. If it didn't, NO ONE made a fuss when he just got up, brushed it off, and scampered away. Apparently.)
*Fight.. kick... nearly kill each other to take him under control*
Oh who is that? She'll kill us all. You go. I'll sacrifice myself to cover your get away, the one I just tried to kill. Go!

In my best Charlie Brown: AAAAARRGG!!