NFL 2019 Season

Tools    

It's a well known fact that Giselle has been the MVP of the Pats dynasty. It's easy to take less money when your wife is pulling down 44 million a year. To Brady's credit he didn't need/want the "highest paid QB" label he could have held for the past decade plus.
Gotta hope/image at some point a general league-wide reckoning is coming about teams who "hire" organizations the athletes own or have invested in, too. That seems to be an increasingly popular way to get around some of this stuff.

Let the night air cool you off
Curious to hear what @cricket thinks of the Cam Newton signing.
I'm not cricket, but I am excited about this signing. The implications it could have on the league are fascinating to me. Considering Cam signed a one-year "prove-it" deal for pretty cheap, what does he do if the Pats win a Super Bowl but don't wanna pay him big money? It's rare to see as much big-name movement and off-season intrigue surrounding the position with Brady to Tampa, Dak's contract dispute, everything surrounding the Saints' new and old QBs, Rivers to Indy, Aaron Rodgers seemingly unhappy in Green Bay, and now Cam Newton finally signing with New England. With Lamar and Mahomes being the new top guys at the position over the last few years, the landscape of the NFL QB position is possibly at its most interesting point in a long while.