Pixar Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Had Monster's University at #8 and, I was pretty sure from the get go that Bug's Life would be at the near to very bottom when I nominated it, going against some true greats, but I still wanted to give it some recognition all the same. I had it at #3 for purely bias reasons.

Also, MU's rating is ONLY because of the list of other movies NOT against MU. I did very much enjoy it.

I had on my voting list:
#6 Monsters University
#8 A Bug's Life

I liked them both too. There were no bad films in this HoF. All of the Pixar noms had their strengths (and weaknesses), but all were enjoyable in one way or another.

#6 - Monsters University
#7 - A Bug's Life

Both were fine, A Bug's Life actually moved up a spot on second watch and MU was a blind pick for me and didn't hold up to the other noms.

I may or may not get to #6 and #5 today, if so I’ll just try to post four tomorrow. Any guesses for the remaining order?

Any guesses for the remaining order?
I'll guess they'll be in the order

(sorry, am up well past my normal bedtime and I always get even sillier when that happens)

Toy Story (1995)
Nominated by: @ahwell
31 Points (1,2,2,3,3,5,7,8)

The Incredibles (2004)
Nominated by: @Yam12
46 Points (3,4,5,5,6,7,8,8)

I had Toy Story at #1, Coco at #5, Up at #2, and The Incredibles at #4, all were amazing movies.

Thrilled to see Toy Story so low, but surprised Coco beat it.

Here's my ballot so far, minus the two that have yet to be revealed - though I'm sure anyone who knows me at all or who peaks at my profile can easily figure out which movie went where.

1. Up
3. The Incredibles
5. Coco
6. A Bug's Life
7. Toy Story
8. Monsters University

Here's how I voted the last 4

#2 Toy Story
#4 The Incredibles
#5 Coco
#7 Up

All those had their strengths, and had some things that I didn't care for, but all were good films and I'm glad I watched them..

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Incredibles at #3 is an excellent spot for it, had it at #2.
Had Up at #5 and Coco at #6, though perhaps after a few more watches of Coco, it could go higher. . .
I am a little surprised that their premier film only hit the #6 spot. But then, there has been all of these that took that initial potential and really ran with it.

1)
2) The Incredibles #3
3) A Bug's Life #7
4)
5) Up #4
6) Coco #5
7)Toy Story #6
8) Monsters University #8

Finding Nemo (2003)
Nominated by: @rauldc14
47 Points (3,5,5,6,6,6,8,8)

Which leaves....

Ratatouille (2007)
Nominated by: @Citizen Rules
51 Points (4,5,6,6,7,7,8,8)

I had Finding Nemo at #6 and Ratatouille at #3, loved both of them. My final list:

1. Toy Story
2. Up
3. Ratatouille
4. The Incredibles
5. Coco
6. Finding Nemo
7. A Bug's Life
8. Monsters University

None of these films were bad, as others have mentioned.

Thanks for everyone who participated, this has been a short and hopefully fun hall of fame!

And here's a condensed list of the placings:

1. Ratatouille (2007) - 51 Points
2. Finding Nemo (2003) - 47 Points
3. The Incredibles (2004) - 46 Points
4. Up (2009) - 44 Points
5. Coco (2017)- 36 Points
6. Toy Story (1995) - 31 Points
7. A Bug's Life (1998) - 20 Points
8. Monsters University (2013) - 13 Points