Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sasha, is that you?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Great book!! (so I've heard)
Can you, please, move the book so it's more on your belly? That way I may be able to see it's title, because I'm afraid I can't read it right now. Besides, it has to be a titillating book!

Dude, I never was a fan of books, but now I hate them!

Great book!! (so I've heard)
pooroldkilgore on Twitter. She has more photos like this. You'll thank me later.

*flies away*

Maisie Williams:

Elle Fanning:

Both lovely young ladies: Maisie is 5' 1" and Elle is 5' 9" but for some reason, Elle looks much taller than that to me. Just an observation.

Nathalie Emmanue, IMO one of the most beautiful women working today:

Both lovely young ladies: Maisie is 5' 1" and Elle is 5' 9" but for some reason, Elle looks much taller than that to me. Just an observation.

Nathalie Emmanue, IMO one of the most beautiful women working today:
She's very nice.

ScarletLion, that is indeed a beautiful woman. I love the freshly scrubbed, girl-next-door-look. She reminds of someone famous I can't quite place.

SeeingisBelieving, which picture has someone with a nose ring? I'm not too fond of them either.

Fabulous, thank you for the Mary Elizabeth Winstead pics. I adore that lady! Just got through watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World again and she is so fine in that movie.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead
She is something else . I like that short hairstyle she has at the moment as well. I haven't seen Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, but if I had to fight anyone's seven evil exes, it's hard to imagine a better incentive.

SeeingisBelieving, which picture has someone with a nose ring? I'm not too fond of them either.
The same photo – it's quite thin so not that obvious at first.