Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This is a great thread and I like Dadgumblah's pics. I just never know who they are... If their still kickin', I never heard of them. I prefer the oldies

The other night I seen an actress named Alida Valli, she was quite a beauty back in the 1940s and 50s. You guys might know her from her latter work in Suspiria (1977)

Valli

I definitely didn't mean to diss dadgumblah or anything, guys. I like this thread too.

Swan, you know you saw my sarcasm/humor in my post. There is nothing better than pretty women. As for the guys, they know everything is cool.

Citizen Rules, I have indeed heard of Alida Valli, although in the movie I saw her, The Miracle of the Bells (1948), she was simply billed as Valli. Beautiful woman indeed.

Mmm, Dame Edna, now there's a woMAN.

Adam, even when Jennifer Lawrence acts silly, she's still beautiful. As for the first pic of her, well...

Oh, did I mention I like da pretty ladies? Julia McNiven:

I see. I see. First people post that they want to see more of my involvement on the site, then they (Swan) criticize when I find something I enjoy! Well....well....you're absolutely right! I digs the wimmen! And I have a list. An extensive list. Sort of like a little black book, except it's a big white spiral! I mean, if you don't want me to post pics, I won't, but there's a lot of pretty female stars out there. Beautiful women, Swan. Think about it. I mean, I could always post pics of "babes" like this:

If that's what you want.
I didn't even see this post until now, dadgumblah. I thought you didn't reply and with the other guys responses, thought maybe I had dissed you without intending to. No insults meant! This is a great thread and you own it dawg.

But, you see, I don't want to own it...I didn't start it and I want others to post pictures so I can enjoy them. However, I DO like contributing. By the way, does anyone think Leighton Meester is pretty?

Oh, yes. Leighton Meester is someone I became very fond of a few years back. Maybe I should just revive all my old posts from the other 'pretty lady' threads.

NatashaR, I love the redheads, too! Married one, so that may have something to do with it. My first two loves in life were redheads too. I think watching Ann-Margaret when I was young had something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

Babu, please tell us who we're looking at would you? I just say that so that I can take up stalking them. No, I kid! I kid! But seriously, name them so I can look them up and love them forever.

More Jessica, if the site will let me. BTW, does anyone know of an image site that has no problem with you posting their pics? Sometimes I have problems and have to search forever!

I KNEW it! The first site wouldn't let me post! So, the hunt is on for more Jessica to replace those.

I don't think the Scandal ladies have been covered on here which is, of course, a scandal.

I'm sure they're out there, but over the last 15 years how often have you seen a bad picture of Kerry Washington? The woman is a miracle.

Every legal drama needs a sexy redhead. Scandal is no exception with Darby Stanchfield.

I think Katie Lowes is about as close as Scandal gets to 'the plain one'.

Probably saving the best till last, Belamy Young.

Dang, honeykid! You've certainly got a knack for finding shows that have a bevy of hot women. First Suits, now Scandal. I'm waiting for the next TV show lineup.

Sophie Turner:

Emma Watson: