8MM
9.09%
1 votes
Snake Eyes
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Leaving Las Vegas

8MM

Snake Eyes

Just a poll....I should have said that...lol!

What's your favorite..Leaving Las Vegas, 8MM, Snake Eyes.

Semper Fooey
I wanted to vote for ghost rider.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, although Leaving Las Vegas has the best acting, I think it's boring and don't like it. The other two are average thrillers which I suppose I "like" better, but none of them are jumping out at me, so I think I'll vote "None" until I see them again. Sorry.

I just can't get excited about Nicholas. He always takes himself too seriously, so he's always over the top for me.
It's not just his acting; it's his total persona.
When he changed his name, that should have been a forecast of things to come.
He changed his last name but everybody in Hollywood allready knew that Francis Ford Coppola was his uncle and his uncle actually helped him get a part in his first movie.

A young Lady picked 8MM, that's interesting. For me anyway..lol!

Although, it's the ugliest he's ever looked.
You whore!

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Leaving Las Vegas is without a doubt the best Nicholas Cage performance of the three choices. However, there should've been more options, like Adaptation, Face/Off, Raising Arizona, The Rock, World Trade Center, and Con Air - his best overall performances when compared to...the rest *shudders*

His best performance was probably Adaptation, but I think I would still put Leaving Las Vegas a close second.

Lord of War, Bringing Out the Dead, and The Weather Man all also showcase his talent.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Just throwing this out there...