Top 10's by Tyler Durden Part III: War Films

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Part III is the Top 10 War Films. This is my toughest Top 10 yet, since there are so many good war films. But I finally narrowed it down to 10. So here is the Top 10 Best War Films Ever Made (now with 100% less Hurt Locker).

10. Black Hawk Down

Ridley Scott created a realistic, horrifying war film after Saving Private Ryan raised the bar.

Not a bad start I this lists of yours Thanks

Black Hawk Down is not a favourite among most MoFo's.
But I love it a lot.. Great Start!

I have to second what Nebs said.. these lists of yours are great. In fact, I wish they were Top 20.

Not the best start...but i'm holding out hope. You best have some quality war films coming this way if you are going to start with Black Hawk Down.

9. Inglourious Basterds

One of the most memorable WWII clearly for it's humor, well written dialogue and standout performances from Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz & Melanie Laurent.

9. Inglourious Basterds

One of the most memorable WWII clearly for it's humor, well written dialogue and standout performances from Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz & Melanie Laurent.
Brad Pitt cracks me up in this

8. Casualties Of War

An extremely good film directed by Brian De Palma about a moral quagmire during the Vietnam War. Sean Penn & Michael J. Fox deliver fine performances. A human drama within a war film.

7. The Thin Red Line

After 20 years, Terrence Malick made his return to directing and it couldn't have been better. The Thin Red Line is one of the finest war films ever made.

6. The Deer Hunter

A fantastic look at a group of friends sent off to the Vietnam War. The cast is brilliant, especially Christopher Walken.

5. Full Metal Jacket

While he is most well known for 2001, Dr Strangelove or The Shining, this is Stanley Kubrick's war masterpiece. R. Lee Ermey is the best army drill seargeant.

"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?!". Classic.