2012 Video Review

→ in
Tools    

What did you think? My youtube channel is ZackTheMacGeek befriend me!

Good job on the review, though I don't think it is as bad as you make it out to be.

If you see the movie with the right expectations, then you might enjoy it.

Yeah, I was expecting something else from the movie, but thanks for the compliment!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You were expecting something else? What would that be again, the Honest-to-God "End of the World"? You already said you knew what to expect from the director. You wanted it to be shorter? (True, Independence Day and Godzilla were 10-15 minutes shorter, but that's only about 10%.) Where do you live that it costs you $15 to see a movie? The capital of Wisconsin is really that expensive? Would you have gotten more of your money's worth if they gave you a "sneak preview" and slightly destroyed the movie theatre three years in advance?

I'm sorry. I know I already "hassled" you earlier, but when I hear the word "sucked" a lot, it gets a reaction from me. You sound like your expectations would have been met if the film ended with the world ending. I don't know what it does at the end, but there are very few movies that end with the world ending and none of them are directed by Roland Emmerich as far as I recall. But keep up the smiling and putting yourself center stage. By the way, I vote for Beauty and the Beast in your poll because it sucked the least. I do like your Favorite Movies list so far though, especially Temple of Doom (NO LIE!)

mark_f you are becoming my favorite person on here! I wish Roland Emmerich would slip out of his happy endings that he loves to have, and I do wish there was more of a plot to the entire movie so yes I am disappointed. And no the capital of Wisconsin is not that expensive, but online ticket ordering is for the ultra screen especially when they tac on the convenience fee.

what dya expect? It's a disaster movie, effect is pretty good, story is shallow.
yeah wbadger is right, you ought to enjoy it if you know what to expect.
its pretty good for a disater movie.

I am personally not going to pay to see this one. First of all they should have released it in October or November 2012. Second of all my opinion of the 2012 hype is that its a bunch of B.S I am just going to wait for this one to show up on the movie channel.There is just not much in this movie for me. Last of all it costs fifteen bucks to see a movie in Canada. I think ill buy my kid another action figure instead.