Forgot Name to a Old Jackie Chan Movie

Tools    

i know it was From the 70s.. i barrowed the 2 VHS movie from a person who lived next door to me back in 2000 and i would ask him but i aint talked to him since 2000... anyway... the Movie is a Old JAckie Chan Movie and he had to go thru Training with his master.. and there is 3 dudes who are kinda like the 3 stoogies that Jackie dont get along with to well.. it is REALLY FUNNY and i just cant remember the name.. but for some reason i think it was Drunken Master or something like that but i dont want to buy the Wrong Movie Please help me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
So rent it first.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Bryan Singer for Superman.
Lady Kung Fu (1972) is the only Jackie Chan movie that i have seen that is close to what you have discribed. But i might be wrong.

i think demon chook is right
lady kung fu
may be it wrong but i think it is right

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Could it be "Snake in eagles shadow"?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Yep. I think its The Snake in the Eagle's Shadow

i suggest that you rent it both. The Snake in the Eagle's Shadow and Lady Kung Fu. That would be nice. You'll have the chance to watch Jackie Chan's good old movies!