School (best & worst moments)

Tools    

Now and then I shoot some hoops at my local park but that's it.
That's says something! You still have a passion for it. I'm the last person to give advice, but it's obvious, you still have a desire to play.

I'm 6 foot tall but I never wanted to play basketball.Someone told me once that when you play basketball,your body pulls so you can become even taller,that's what scared me.

I'm 6 foot tall but I never wanted to play basketball.Someone told me once that when you play basketball,your body pulls so you can become even taller,that's what scared me.
For a Woman that's tall. May I ask this question? Most guys want a woman who is the same height or smaller, so my question is... Do some guys who are smaller than you get intimidated?

Worst: Just about everything. I hated school. Especially middle school. I wasn't motivated. I was a bit of a class clown and would get into trouble. In elementary school I was teased, had a bully in the sixth grade, was teased a bit in seventh in eighth. If never applied myself. If did I got excellent grades (which is why I was in all honor classes). If I didn't I was just okay. I just didn't fit in. The only class I would ever enjoy was English. I couldn't wait to leave high School. This is my philosophy on high school:It ends, you graduate and you never have to see the people that you don't want to see again we just forget that it is only four years.

Best: Recess in elementary school and lunch in high School. In high school I wouldn't call myself popular by no means. But I wasn't really teased much in high school, and I got a reputation as a funny person. So there was a group of people who would hang out with me. And I wasn't a ladies man. But I got to have a few girlfriends late middle school and in high school.

The way I saw high school was that it is a lot of b.s mixed in with a few good things. There is one thing wish I did though: go out for sports.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The worst was my senior year I had a humongous crush on this girl in my Drama class. I wasn't a ladies man by any means but I mean less and less girls decided that they hated me by my senior year. Anyway, this girl was actually into weird stuff and I just pretended to like it to try to get closer to her (I still don't find Florence + The Machine that great.) We hadn't really talked about advancing our relationship but I felt like she liked me. A big dance was coming up, and I asked this girl's best friend how I should ask her, and she said do something big and memorable. We had a lecture hall that was completely to our use in our fourth hour one day. I stood on the stage, played music and had a flower in my hand. The girl walked in and walked out without saying a word to me.... Needless to say, it was a no and the whole school found out about it and my friends and I still joke about it. Looking back it was embarrassing as hell but I lived.

The best was also my senior year. I was on the wrestling team and I'm not sure if you guys know how it works, but basically you have individual matches, and they add to a team score judging on who won and who didn't. I was a weight class above what I usually wrestled and we started two weight classes after mine. Basically we lost 6 in a row, and you can get 3 - 6 points a match, and we were down 32(or something) to 0. Luckily, we had a turn around and five guys before me won, and one lost, making it 30 - 35 the other team. I was the only one left and I was freaked out going into my match, because loosing wasn't an option. As soon as we started, I football tackled the kid. He fell to his back and I'm not going to lie, I elbowed him to make sure he stayed there. As soon as they called the pin I stood up and screamed. The score was now 36 - 35 and we barely pulled it off. My team basically mugged me after getting my hand raised. Absolutely crazy.

The worst was my senior year I had a humongous crush on this girl in my Drama class. I wasn't a ladies man by any means but I mean less and less girls decided that they hated me by my senior year. Anyway, this girl was actually into weird stuff and I just pretended to like it to try to get closer to her (I still don't find Florence + The Machine that great.) We hadn't really talked about advancing our relationship but I felt like she liked me. A big dance was coming up, and I asked this girl's best friend how I should ask her, and she said do something big and memorable. We had a lecture hall that was completely to our use in our fourth hour one day. I stood on the stage, played music and had a flower in my hand. The girl walked in and walked out without saying a word to me.... Needless to say, it was a no and the whole school found out about it and my friends and I still joke about it. Looking back it was embarrassing as hell but I lived.
Awwww. What a bitch. It sounds like something out of an 80's teen romance movie. But you don't do gestures like that to weird drama class girls -- what you do is you convert to Wicca and you sacrifice them to Tree Mother. They will be putty in your hands after that.

You had balls, though, which is something I didn't have in high school. There was a guy I liked in high school and I remember one particular Valentine's Day when the entire school was allowed to buy a rose and send it to somebody else, along with a note attached. I bought him a rose, but I had a female friend sign the note, which I didn't really write, but I heard it was kind of X-rated. It was signed "anonymous." A few months later he found out I sent the rose. I never spoke to him again for the rest of my high school career.

There was a guy I liked in high school and I remember one particular Valentine's Day when the entire school was allowed to buy a rose and send it to somebody else, along with a note attached. I bought him a rose, but I had a female friend sign the note, which I didn't really write, but I heard it was kind of X-rated. It was signed "anonymous." A few months later he found out I sent the rose. I never spoke to him again for the rest of my high school career.
How old were you? And also was he Gay? Just curious, as a few my mates would have done was bad stuff to you. I wouldn't have, as my dead beat Mother she was good on equality of Gay people. When she was about 18-19 she hung out with gay people a lot...one person she knew was very famous in Australia...I'll try to find her/he picture

Carlotta wasn't really Gay she is a transexual

Carlotta wasn't really Gay she is a transexual
Yeah, I sought knew that...she had her penis chopped off or something? I really don't know.

My dead beat Mother use to hang out at the Taxi Club in Sydney. Her best friend brother was Gay. They use to exchange recipes and stuff like that. He's dead now.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
This tune came out before they had the budget for videos, however this sums it up rather well.

Words & music by andy creeggan, jim creeggan, steven page, ed robertson & tyler stewart

I found my locker and I found my classes
Lost my lunch and I broke my glasses,
That guy is huge! that girl is wailing!
First day of school and I’m already failing.

This is me in grade nine, baby, this is me in grade nine

I’ve got a blue and red adidas bag and a humongous binder,
I’m trying my best not to look like a minor niner.
I went out for the football team to prove that I’m a man
I guess I shouldn’t tell them that I like duran duran.

Well, half my friends are crazy and the others are depressed
And none of them can help me study for my math test.
I got into the classroom and my knowledge was gone;
I guess I should’ve studied instead of watching wrath of khan.

They called me chicken legs, they called me four-eyes
They called me fatso, they called me buckwheat,
They called me eddie

I’ve got a red leather tie and pair of rugger pants,
I put them on and I went to the high school dance.
Dad said I had to be home by eleven --
Aw, man, I’m gonna miss stairway to heaven.

How old were you? And also was he Gay? Just curious, as a few my mates would have done was bad stuff to you. I wouldn't have, as my dead beat Mother she was good on equality of Gay people. When she was about 18-19 she hung out with gay people a lot...one person she knew was very famous in Australia...
I was 16 and no, he was not gay, but I hoped he was. We have spoken in recent years, but never about what happened.

Nobody has ever tried to beat me up or anything. At least, never since I actually said I was gay.

You should stop calling your mother a dead beat.

You should stop calling your mother a dead beat.
Well if you ever adopt a child with your partner and your son was in a coma, you were more concerned about Christmas and Boxing Day. When your son couldn't speak, you then kicked him out, hopefully he has a brother who would help him. Only then, you may say "stop calling your mother a dead beat"! Sorry mate, I really haven't gone into the full on details either!

Well if you ever adopt a child with your partner and your son was in a coma, you were more concerned about Christmas and Boxing Day. When your son couldn't speak, you then kicked him out, hopefully he has a brother who would help him. Only then, you may say "stop calling your mother a dead beat"! Sorry mate, I really haven't gone into the full on details either!
Well, it just seemed to me that since you were talking positively about your mother (mentioning how nice she was to gay people and such) -- then you must love her and think she's a decent woman, so why the need to keep calling her a dead beat? I mean, unless you're just trying to say that your mother taught you to not be mean to gay people, too, but then why go in detail about what your mother used to do?

Well, it just seemed to me that since you were talking positively about your mother (mentioning how nice she was to gay people and such) -- then you must love her and think she's a decent woman, so why the need to keep calling her a dead beat? I mean, unless you're just trying to say that your mother taught you to not be mean to gay people, too, but then why go in detail about what your mother used to do?
Put it this way...she is nicer to Gay people then her f****** family. My Father & sister no problem, me & my brothers - F*** no! Her Mother, one of her sisters, her brother....F*** no! My Fathers sister...F*** no. Do you get the idea?

Put it this way...she is nicer to Gay people then her f****** family. My Father & sister no problem, me & my brothers - F*** no! Her Mother, one of her sisters, her brother....F*** no! My Fathers sister...F*** no. Do you get the idea?
Yeah, I do. Y'all have more issues than TV Guide.

Yeah, I do. Y'all have more issues than TV Guide.