Your favorite low budget film

Tools    

Lost on Mars is a great independent movie.
Trailer

Kelli Wilson and Eric Shook

Empire of Danger was also good.

Trailer

Stephanie Hunsicker and Darkeith Lofton

A system of cells interlinked
It's not my favorite, but I watched it last might, and for 4 million, it's pretty impressive.

Mirrormask (McKean, 2005)

The World's Smallest Violin
I'm not sure about my favorite, but The Signal was pretty damn good - especially considering its $50k budget.

'Man From Earth'. I'm sure the budget is low since it has only one settings. The film is so simple but great. A very smart and enjoyable movie to watch .. Highly recommended!!

I haven't seen this i am going to look for it Thanks Marky

Terminator

I'll go with Woodchipper Massacre. It is funny.

Most of the 1950's horror and SF films.

what's considered low budget? i like desperado, once upon a time in mexico... and cloverfield. does that count?

Making a difference
Once- $100,000
Limbo- $10,000
Yesterday (SA)- ...

[font=Calibri][size=3]Lost on Mars is a great independent movie.

Sorry, these look horrible, and you get no points for shameless self-promotion.

Lost on Mars is a great independent movie.

So... which one of these are you in?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lost on mars and Empire of danger where two movies I watched with a few friends one night. I love independent flicks and always looking for new ones to watch. I wasn’t in any of them.