The suck factor of One Missed Call

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
how much did this movie suck?? and who disagrees??

You know what would be shocking and thread-worthy? If a piece of crap like One Missed Call didn't suck ass. For you to bother to type it up, in its own thread no less, is like coming in all a flutter to announce that water is wet.

We'll just bury this in the "DUH" file.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Movie Forums Extra
You know what would be shocking and thread-worthy? If a piece of crap like One Missed Call didn't suck ass. For you to bother to type it up, in its own thread no less, is like coming in all a flutter to announce that water is wet.

We'll just bury this in the "DUH" file.

lol u must not have been able to find anyone online to have cyber sex with tonight and are a little cranky....

I really enjoyed the Asian version of it. I didn't bother to see the American one though. I could tell by the previews that it was going to be ruined. I'm slightly concerned about The Eye, but it looks like it was more faithful to the original.

lol u must not have been able to find anyone online to have cyber sex with tonight and are a little cranky....
Said the person typing in all lowercase, I presume because you're going one-handed on the keyboard and one-handed...elsewhere.

It was really great getting to know you. I'll miss you so.

Movie Forums Extra
I really enjoyed the Asian version of it. I didn't bother to see the American one though. I could tell by the previews that it was going to be ruined. I'm slightly concerned about The Eye, but it looks like it was more faithful to the original.
wat is the eye about?

The back of the DVD of The Eye says:

"After 18 years of Blindness, 20 year old Mun's eyesight is restored following a corneal transplant. Immediately, mysterious black-clad figures in Mun's field of vision seem to foreshadow sudden deaths, and disfigure spirits haunt her daily. Mun slowly learns that she has inherited her donor's particular fate- the ability to see in to future and the terror that comes with it."

I'm no good at explaining things, so I thought I'd just put that up. I'm a fan of Asian style horror flicks. If anyone knows of other good ones I would appreciate hearing about hem by the way.

The Asian version is great. I am afraid this Hollywood remake's going to suck.

I've seen the originals of both films (The eye and One missed call) and neither was particularly great or original, although at least The eye managed to scare me a few times...:\

So One Missed Call is not a good film??? I'm asking because I haven't seen it...

Movie Forums Extra
The back of the DVD of The Eye says:

"After 18 years of Blindness, 20 year old Mun's eyesight is restored following a corneal transplant. Immediately, mysterious black-clad figures in Mun's field of vision seem to foreshadow sudden deaths, and disfigure spirits haunt her daily. Mun slowly learns that she has inherited her donor's particular fate- the ability to see in to future and the terror that comes with it."

I'm no good at explaining things, so I thought I'd just put that up. I'm a fan of Asian style horror flicks. If anyone knows of other good ones I would appreciate hearing about hem by the way.
oh yea!!! i saw that a while back.... wasnt too bad .. i was a little confused at the beggining though

Movie Forums Extra
So One Missed Call is not a good film??? I'm asking because I haven't seen it...

dont waste your money on it lol

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
When did they beg?

how much did this movie suck?? and who disagrees??

I've never seen One Missed Call and never will… but the title of this thread made it a little hard to determine what it was even about at first… and your posts are over shadowed by your signature which is basically nothing but SPAM… and against forum policy so I would ask that you remove it.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
We are a "clique-y" bunch aren't we?!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Looks like a remake of The Ring.
ummmm no, The Ring involves a tape that if you watch you die in 7 days, One Missed Call involves them hearing their own deaths and dieing soon after.

I'd say it's pretty similar to The Ring- remake of Asian of ghost story centered around fear of contemporary technology.

Unless you were being sarcastic?

I'd say it's pretty similar to The Ring- remake of Asian of ghost story centered around fear of contemporary technology.

Unless you were being sarcastic?

Yeah, sarcasam :shiftseyes: