What Would You Like to Drink With That Order, Hon?

Tools    

What Would Ya Like to Drink?
11.11%
2 votes
Coke
0%
0 votes
Diet Coke
0%
0 votes
Pepsi
5.56%
1 votes
Mountain Dew
0%
0 votes
Dr. Pepper
5.56%
1 votes
Sprite
5.56%
1 votes
Cherry 7-Up
5.56%
1 votes
Mello Yello
5.56%
1 votes
Root Beer
33.33%
6 votes
Water
11.11%
2 votes
Coffee
16.67%
3 votes
Beer
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

It depends on what I'm eating and who I'm with. I chose root beer though 'cause I go out to eat with Funny Face more than anybody else and she doesn't like root beer (weirdo) so I always get the urge to drink it around her.

It's not on the menu, but we also have Tea and Sweet Tea.
You better. I always order sweet tea when eating at a restaurant.

Have you ever tried Sun-Drop? I saw you mention your love for Mello Yello in another thread recently. Sun-Drop used to only be available here in the south, but I think it went nationwide a few years ago. It's hugely popular around these parts and it's the only soda I drink. I think it's much more flavorful than Mello Yello or Mountain Dew or any other citrus soda.

It's not on the menu, but we also have Tea and Sweet Tea.
You better. I always order sweet tea when eating at a restaurant.

Have you ever tried Sun-Drop? I saw you mention your love for Mello Yello in another thread recently. Sun-Drop used to only be available here in the south, but I think it went nationwide a few years ago. It's hugely popular around these parts and it's the only soda I drink. I think it's much more flavorful than Mello Yello or Mountain Dew or any other citrus sodas.
I’ve seen Sun Drop but I’ve never tried Sun Drop. Well, if I have, I don’t remember. I will give it a taste test sometime.

Less and less from that list above, they keep shoving horrible sweeteners like aspartame into my favourites drinks and therefore can no longer drink them. Lucozade is the latest victim. Thanks sugar reducing goody two shoes ****ers.

Out of the choices in here: Coke, Water, Tea(herbal tea as I don't like the taste of normal tea).

I went with water. Even though I don't care for it, it's what I usually drink these days. I can't drink soda and I don't eat with my coffee. I really need to start chugging beer again.

Water for me please. I don't drink soda pop, way too much sugar and I don't like fake sugar either. I don't like tea, and I don't drink coffee unless it's iced and in a espresso type drink. I like beer but only the good stuff.

01. Coffee
02. Water
03. Dr. Pepper
04. Mountain Dew
05. Sprite
06. Beer (depending what it is)
07. Diet Coke
08. Pepsi
09. Coke

Never Had:

Cherry 7-Up
Mello Yello
Root Beer

I picked Sprite because if I was to drink soda.. that would be my choice.. I dont drink anything dark.. such as coke or pepsi,.. dont drink anything overly sweet like root beer or cream soda.. and I dont drink anything heavily caffinated like Mountain Dew..

I do prefer iced tea but not overly sweet.

I think root beer is delicious. Actually I'm drinking some diet A&W now.

FF and I sent some root beer flavored candies to JayDee awhile back. He thought they were nasty.

I have to drink water. Breakfast, lunch or dinner;, fish or fowl or filet mignon; it's water water water all the live long day. . It's better for my health than what I really really want- which is not on the list btw- a soul satisfying, thirst quenching, delightfully delicious
Cherry Coke

Made with real cherry syrup.

I would also like a 'black and white' - chocolate soda, vanilla ice cream.

Or a grape soda.

But I can't have any of these drinks, and I don't really like water, so I'll have a glass of iced coffee. I forgot if that's even on the list.

Btw , every time the makers of Mello Yello sell a bottle of soda, does Donovan collect a royalty?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.