My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

Starbuck, The Rainmaker (1956)

Not really an actor associated with the adjective "sexy", but I thought Burt Lancaster was all kinds of sexy in this classic.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hd a bit of a crush when I was a kid, but right now I'm coveting the outfit on the right.

Oh and Burt. I thought he was sex on legs.

Brad Whitewood Jr., At Close Range

He's a brilliant two time Oscar winner who has given a lot of amazing performances over the years but this is the only movie in which I actually found him to be sexy.

Drew Stephens, Silkwood

Kurt Russell makes his first appearance on the list as the hunky boyfriend of Karen Silkwood (Meryl Streep).

This might just do nobody any good.
Nice call on Burt Lancaster. I'm actually not at all familiar with his films except for The Leopard but he's magnificent even in that.

Iconic smile.

Vera Cruz is the other film I've been recommended from him.

Sorry, but I cannot stand Sean Penn.

Kurt is probably my favorite 80s superstar. Love him in The Thing, which fueled my love for leading men looking gruff in the snow.

Nice call on Burt Lancaster. I'm actually at all familiar with his films except for The Leopard but he's magnificent even in that.

Iconic smile..
The Swimmer

Nice trunks.

Clarence Doolittle, Anchors Aweigh

Anyone who has followed my threads with any regularity already knows of the crush I've always had on this character. I think he's adorable.

Nothing a haircut, a shave and a few walks around the block couldn't fix!
Stop coming in here trying to promote your new motivational book.

Don't count The Swimmer out just yet.
Bless you, Gid.

Makes me realise how many cinematic crushes I had as a kid. I blame my mum.