Favorite Movies

Tools    

I love wholemeal bread, much more healthy than white bread. I snack on fruit, have to be careful if you remember what i told you? Crisp are ok but in moderation. Sweeties are nice too.
You can not go wrong with fruit. Surely it is not those that caused your allergy. I have swapped regular crisps for sweet potato ones. I also snack on nuts and seeds. Very healthy for you. Sweeties without sugar are not easy to find. Same as yummy desserts. I have found a sugarless Ice cream tho.
I don't eat many sweets but i do like Starburst, really fruity and juicy, a bit like me! Haha

"fruity and juicy" eh. Ok Letter From Breshnev. Sounds as tho it is set during The Cold War.
This film is made in Liverpool, 2 females on a nite out and they hook up with 2 Russian sailors, one female has a nite of dancing and fun with one sailor, and the other female falls for the other sailor and she writes to the Russian President, Brezhnev, for permission to go to Russia and marry him.

This film is made in Liverpool, 2 females on a nite out and they hook up with 2 Russian sailors, one female has a nite of dancing and fun with one sailor, and the other female falls for the other sailor and she writes to the Russian President, Brezhnev, for permission to go to Russia and marry him.
And you being a like a lot of woman, a hopeless romantic, loved this movie. Set in your home town. Must have been a thrill for the locals. When was it made. Any big names in it. I can picture Julie Walters in it.

And you being a like a lot of woman, a hopeless romantic, loved this movie. Set in your home town. Must have been a thrill for the locals. When was it made?
It's 30yrs old this year, it's romantic but also shows the mass unemployment in Liverpool at the time. Alfred Molina plays one of the Russians.

Perhaps not my type of movie. My second is Rebecca. I call this a golden oldie. You have heard of Lawrence Olivier. He plays a widow who remarries and takes his new bride back to his family home.. Mandalay. What ensues is psychological torment of the new wife by a bitterly jealous housekeeper.

Perhaps not my type of movie. My second is Rebecca. I call this a golden oldie. You have heard of Lawrence Olivier. He plays a widow who remarries and takes his new bride back to his family home.. Mandalay. What ensues is psychological torment of the new wife by a bitterly jealous housekeeper.
Now that sounds like my kind of movie. What year was it made?

1940/41/ Told you it was an oldie. It has been remastered. You will enjoy it. After you watch it we will talk it over.

1940/41/ Told you it was an oldie. It has been remastered. You will enjoy it. After you watch it we will talk it over.
I like old movies, especially in black and white.

I like old movies, especially in black and white.
See if you can also get the The Innocents DVD. or whatever it is these days.
I certainly will.they both sound good movies.

I reckon supernatural/ghosties look better in b&w anyway. Adds to the atmosphere. I will scout around for some others like those two and tell you about them if you like.

I reckon supernatural/ghosties look better in b&w anyway. Adds to the atmosphere. I will scout around for some others like those two and tell you about them if you like.
Definitely! If it comes from you it's gotta be worth watching.

Stars julia Roberts,coming of age movie about 3 young girls working in a pizza parlour. Each has their own problems to deal with. It's a chick flick. It's funny in parts.

Stars julia Roberts,coming of age movie about 3 young girls working in a pizza parlour. Each has their own problems to deal with. It's a chick flick. It's funny in parts.
You like humanity in your films. That is good. I am more for escapism. I do like a feel good story on occasions.

The Carry on films were scatty, a little rude but always enjoyable. Your fave one was Carry on Camping what is your second fave one? Also who is your most pop character.