Favorite Movies

Tools    

Ok! Mannequin. Jaws. Letter To Brezhnev. Rita, Sue and Bob too. Hiding Out. There's another one which i can't remember what it was now! I'll go and have a look☺

Ok! Mannequin. Jaws. Letter To Brezhnev. Rita, Sue and Bob too. Hiding Out. There's another one which i can't remember what it was now! I'll go and have a look☺
And Mystic Pizza!

I have trouble with close up. Myopic it is called. getting worse the older I get too. The FC writing is a little small. I have almost given up on trying read the newspaper and the instructions on food items until I get stronger prescriptions.

Tell me about Mannequin. Not the one about a man who falls in love with a store dummy is it?
That's the one! He falls head over heels with her, it is so funny spooky!

Do you remember who was in it? I am picturing a young Andrew Mc Carthy. Does the mannequin actually come to life? I have forgotten. Be five..giving Bubbles a snack.

Do you remember who was in it? I am picturing a young Andrew Mc Carthy. Does the mannequin actually come to life? I have forgotten.
Andrew McCarthy and Kim cattrel, whenever they are alone she comes to life, he built her from all the mannequin body parts, and displayed her in the department store display window. ☺

Andrew McCarthy and Kim cattrel, whenever they are alone she comes to life, he built her from all the mannequin body parts, and displayed her in the department store display window. ☺
I will have to have another look at it if you recommend it. Ok talk about my first movie. The Innocents. Ask me anything.

What's the FC writing??
Did I write that. Sorry meant MF. Are you allowed a pet at your apartment?
Get some new glasses spooky, i'm due a new pair, i wear them for driving and reading.

Yes i can have a pet. I'm thinking of a tropical fishtank, i'd love a dog but not ready for another one yet.
Tropical fish tank would be good. Very little work. Just a regular clean out of water. What do you like to snack on? I am having a a slice of wholemeal bread with low sugar raspberry jam at the moment.

I will have to have another look at it if you recommend it. Ok talk about my first movie. The Innocents. Ask me anything.
Who's in The Innocents and what's it about?

I will get a new pair for close ups. I used to need specs for long distance.. driving etc. I reckon my long distance has improved as I have got older. strange. Same with my brother.

Yes i can have a pet. I'm thinking of a tropical fishtank, i'd love a dog but not ready for another one yet.
Tropical fish tank would be good. Very little work. Just a regular clean out of water. What do you like to snack on? I am having a a slice of wholemeal bread with low sugar raspberry jam at the moment.
I love wholemeal bread, much more healthy than white bread. I snack on fruit, have to be careful if you remember what i told you? Crisp are ok but in moderation. Sweeties are nice too.

It is a black & white Gothic mystery/ghostie. Deborah Kerr plays a governess to two yound children who she comes to thinks are possessed by the spirits of two former servants.

I will get a new pair for close ups. I used to need specs for long distance.. driving etc. I reckon my long distance has improved as I have got older. strange. Same with my brother.
My long distance isn't too good. I do have to wear shades in the sun, did you notice them?

It is a black & white Gothic mystery/ghostie. Deborah Kerr plays a governess to two yound children who she comes to thinks are possessed by the spirits of two former servants.
Sounds interesting! I'll have a look at that later on google.

I love wholemeal bread, much more healthy than white bread. I snack on fruit, have to be careful if you remember what i told you? Crisp are ok but in moderation. Sweeties are nice too.
You can not go wrong with fruit. Surely it is not those that caused your allergy. I have swapped regular crisps for sweet potato ones. I also snack on nuts and seeds. Very healthy for you. Sweeties without sugar are not easy to find. Same as yummy desserts. I have found a sugarless Ice cream tho.