Have you seen pigeons in movies?

Tools    

I'm fairly confident you can find an animate pigeon corpse somewhere in Něco z Alenky. I imagine just about any animal you could expect to wander through your backyard appears in that movie dead, stuffed, and making terrifying clacking sounds.

Welcome to the human race...
How am I the first person to mention the extremely fake attempt to make a pigeon look like it's doing a double-take at James Bond's hovercraft/gondola in Moonraker?

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
How am I the first person to mention the extremely fake attempt to make a pigeon look like it's doing a double-take at James Bond's hovercraft/gondola in Moonraker?
You're not, it's already on their website.

Welles' The Stranger (1946) has one on a couple of occasions in the third act.

If I haven't mentioned High Anxiety yet I should have. The comedy Big Train went a pastiche further by swapping birds for the working class .

On The Waterfront

Just in case the OP does return to the site there's also one at the masked ball in 1973's Lady Snowblood too.

There's pigeons in Home Alone, the actress Brenda Fricker feeds them then throws the seeds at the crooks, the pigeons swarm the crooks allowing young Kevin to get away.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL at this thread. I hope the OP comes back - I want to see the website.

LOL at this thread. I hope the OP comes back - I want to see the website.
Here's the site if you want to take a look at it
https://pigeonmoviedb.blogspot.co.uk

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Champion. Thanks Yam. Great looking site, nd totally obsessed so I double rep tht.

1: Blade Runer

2: Pink Floyd The Wall

3: Predator 2

4: The Hunger

5: The Crow