Patrick Beatty Reviews (Updated Weekly)

→ in
Tools    

GREETINGS!

I admittedly have not been online in quite awhile. I'm happy to be back and share with you my hopefully improving movie reviews. I review on film rather than writing, however I'm trying to enhance that skill. For now, please enjoy my review of "Split" that came out this week.
Thank you for watching,
See you, at the next review!

"I'm going to take a moment to address my complaint directly at Mr. Shyamalan, because I know he's watching, I'm sure."

Hidden
Figures

Man did i have fun seeing this movie.
Here are my thoughts on Hidden Figures, in my awkward video-style as always. Thanks to anyone who watched it! Let me know what you thought of Hidden Figures in the comments!

Fences
Movie Review

I have been wanting to talk about this film for quite awhile. here are my thoughts! Lemme know what you thought down below!

HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE | MOVIE REVIEW (SPOILER-FREE)

Hey Movie Forums!
Here are my thoughts on "Hunt for the Wilderpeople".
If you liked this review, give me a consideration by checking out my YouTube channel and subscribing! Thank you for watching, See you, at the next review!

BAYWATCH | MOVIE REVIEW (Spoiler-Free)

&t

Hello Movie Forums!
Here are my thoughts on "Baywatch" with a home-made intro that I hope you all enjoy! (got shredded for it).
What did you think of Baywatch? Lemme know in the comments! If you like this review, meet me halfway and check out my YouTube channel and consider subscribing!
Thank you as always for watching, see you, at the next review!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | Movie Review ( Spoiler-Free)

Hey, Movie Forums!
Here are my quick thoughts on the new Pirates movie!
What did you guys think of the pirate's franchise as a whole? Do you like the direction it's taking?
Thank you for watching! See you, at the next review!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I laughed at your censored comment at the end of your pirates review . Very disappointing because I really want to support this because it was filmed in my country and just because Geoffrey Rush (added bonus of Javier s well).

Great review style and I look forward to watching your others. Good job. I'll still watch it anyway, but expectations are not high.

I laughed at your censored comment at the end of your pirates review . Very disappointing because I really want to support this because it was filmed in my country and just because Geoffrey Rush (added bonus of Javier s well).

Great review style and I look forward to watching your others. Good job. I'll still watch it anyway, but expectations are not high.
Thank you for watching Dani! I really appreciate it!

WONDER-WOMAN | MOVIE REVIEW (Spoiler-Free)

This is my review of Wonder Woman, featuring MY Wonder-Woman
Thank you for watching, see you, at the next review!

Thanks Patrick these are great I loved Wonder Woman

The thing that I didn't like about fences was the way Denzel's character shouted all the time

LOL Patrick. Your reviews are so much fun. Havent seen this yet but will kick back with some popcorn and hope Cruise dies a la Edge of Tomorrow.

GREETINGS!

I admittedly have not been online in quite awhile. I'm happy to be back and share with you my hopefully improving movie reviews. I review on film rather than writing, however I'm trying to enhance that skill. For now, please enjoy my review of "Split" that came out this week.
Thank you for watching,
See you, at the next review!

LOVED your review of this movie and I agree with just about everything you said, especially regarding James McAvoy.

Loved your reviews of Hidden Figures and Fences...I said the same thing you did about Hidden Figures...why didn't I learn any of this in my history class in high school? You liked Fences a little more than I did...it was a little too much photographed stage play for my tastes, but Viola Davis was superb.

LOL Patrick. Your reaction to James' acting summed it up! And another colour obsessed nerd. My new BFF. Great review.

LOVED your review of this movie and I agree with just about everything you said, especially regarding James McAvoy.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Are you ready for Unbreakable 2?

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 | Movie Review

&t

I didn't post this when I uploaded it to my channel, but hopefully not too late to share my thoughts on this great sequel! Let me know what you thought of GOTGv2!

ALSO, as a bonus video here is TMNT ll: The Secret of the Ooze with the Guardians styled intro!