Worst movie of the year?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
That's because this thread was originally about 2016 movies but now it's been bumped halfway through 2017 so people are starting to talk about 2017 movies. I think I'd have to hold off before picking a worst - the closest I have to a pick right now is The Great Wall and even that isn't anywhere near as bad as, say, Sausage Party.

That's because this thread was originally about 2016 movies but now it's been bumped halfway through 2017 so people are starting to talk about 2017 movies. I think I'd have to hold off before picking a worst - the closest I have to a pick right now is The Great Wall and even that isn't anywhere near as bad as, say, Sausage Party.
When I saw the thread in Now Playing, I thought "but we're not done with the year yet" but then I saw one or two that came out this year. We really should hold of this year's until the end...it's like jumping the gun otherwise.

I can't really contribute all that much to it anyway. I don't see ervery movie that comes out, so I try to skip the ones that look rather obviously like crappy movies. The ones that I didn't enjoy so much, not sure they were actual crap, per se, just didn't enjoy it.

Rogue One for me. I really wish I hadn't seen it.

I think Live by Night takes the cake as worst movie for me in 2016; just because of the wasted potential. I second alot of the much deserved loathing that Suicide Squad gets, but am surprised at how many people absolutely hated Sausage Party.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Of the ones I've seen in 2017, Alien: Covenant was the film I left feeling godawful about. I doubt it's the worst film of the year, but I haven't seen as many films this year in theaters as usual. The only film involving Aliens I thought was worse than this film was Requiem (yes, I liked Alien vs. Predator more than this film).

I haven't watched any bad movies this year... yet.

I guess my least favorite would have to be Beauty and the Beast
, but that was just terribly mediocre.

I've only seen two films from this year, and I liked them both.

I saw quite a few things from 2016 but the only ones I hated were Ghostbusters and Batman v Superman. (Haven't seen Suicide Squad)

Top 4 Worst Movies of the years

Mother's Day
cafe society
Now You See Mee
Zoolander

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Top 4 Worst Movies of the years

Mother's Day
I didnt realise there was one this year. I thought you meant Mothers Day 2010 with Rebecca de Mornay. I thought that was really good. Think I;ll pass on this year's MD. Thanks for the headsup.